Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2017, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice one. Kind of mean though. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats the only thing I have ever heard it meant. I don't think it makes much sense because most of A/A is casual too. The only difference between A/A and CSG is that A/A is able to effectively utilize their casuals and their neckbeards are better. In A/A there are small groups of people who orchestrate the wins and everybody else just has to log in for batphones, otherwise you are free to do whatever you want[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]lay alts, read a book, make forum posts, sketch, shop, whatever float you boat ^^
Old 11-22-2017, 06:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
=/
fine. here's your stupid rat.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2017, 06:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats the only thing I have ever heard it meant. I don't think it makes much sense because most of A/A is casual too. The only difference between A/A and CSG is that A/A is able to effectively utilize their casuals and their neckbeards are better. In A/A there are small groups of people who orchestrate the wins and everybody else just has to log in for batphones, otherwise you are free to do whatever you want[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]lay alts, read a book, make forum posts, sketch, shop, whatever float you boat ^^
All semantics (and flaming) aside, I believe the reason AG calls themselves casual is because we have no raid attendance requirements whatsoever. You don't have to raid, you don't have to log in for batphones, you don't have to have a minimum percentage for loot, just the dkp to win (although bids are limited for alts). The rules for Euro and Omni may be different, I don't know.

Also, CSG actually stands for Casual Scum Guilds. I don't think we take offense when people make fun of the name since it's specifically self-deprecating.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 11-22-2017, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
=/

?
Old 11-22-2017, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only difference between A/A and CSG is that A/A is able to effectively utilize their casuals and their neckbeards are better. In A/A there are small groups of people who orchestrate the wins and everybody else just has to log in for batphones, otherwise you are free to do whatever you want.
That sounds about right.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fine. here's your stupid rat.

Meh, I'm just being lazy and grabbed the one I use on the AG site. It's kind of poopy resolution though. If I was anywhere near my PC I could maybe grab a better version.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

Quote:
All semantics (and flaming) aside, I believe the reason AG calls themselves casual is because we have no raid attendance requirements whatsoever. You don't have to raid, you don't have to log in for batphones, you don't have to have a minimum percentage for loot, just the dkp to win (although bids are limited for alts). The rules for Euro and Omni may be different, I don't know.

Also, CSG actually stands for Casual Scum Guilds. I don't think we take offense when people make fun of the name since it's specifically self-deprecating.
oh, okay, neato ^^

also, i attempted to suggest an avatar for you, but I am retarded and well, no it's more my phone's fault because it won't display the entire address so I had to guess with modifications >.>

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE FIX MY POST OR TELL ME HOW?

thx
Old 11-22-2017, 07:06 PM
Kobold

Changed my mind, Poke gave me a gift and it would be rude of me to refuse. Plus, I kind of like the little guy!
Old 11-22-2017, 07:26 PM
Banned

sweet. move to resolved.
Old 11-22-2017, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Changed my mind, Poke gave me a gift and it would be rude of me to refuse. Plus, I kind of like the little guy!
It's rare Pokie gives something nice, you should cherish this forever!
Closed Thread