Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2017, 11:27 AM
Aviak

Default Possible?

For a half elf follower of Tunare, to get not KOS with Cabalis? Or does the Tunare part , make it impossible? (Understand the sk/ necro guild would have no chance. Mostly interested in guards/ general merchants).

Cheers.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

Can get friendly with the SKs if you turn in bazillion bone chips. Necros if you slay bazillion iksar bandits. Think you need to turn in bone chips to get the merchant faction up anyway.

Requires multiple thousands of them tho, em turned in tens of bagfuls of chips and remained scowling with the roaming knight guards.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

I'm a wood elf of bristlebane and I got to "regards you as an ally" with the troopers by just slaying in Sebilis. The crusaders still hate my ass though, and I'm sure the guilds do as well.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 02-03-2017, 12:36 PM
Sarnak

guilds are usually on separate factions and are a pain, but you may be able to get good with merchants and guards to be able to roam the city as long as you dont stray into a guild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-03-2017, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Cabilis is kinda special in that the roaming city guards are either the Troopers on Cab Guards faction that you raise for showing up in Seb, or they're Crusaders that are on the SK guild faction.

So you really have to do bone chips if you plan to travel around the city uninvis.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:59 AM
Large Rat

Had a Half elf warrior on live that farmed grachnist and got ally w/ troopers. After that I just did bone chips to get off KoS, I think it got all the rest but not 100%
Old 02-05-2017, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

There's a roaming guard in fob on mystics faction, will probably take longest to get that faction up. Nec/wiz/brd/enc take longest, as they have extra hate toward those classes. Unsure of extra hate toward tunare or not. Took like 600+stacks of chips to get unkos to sham guild on my wiz.
Old 02-05-2017, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

I did bonechips (thousands of bonechips) to get my woodelf druid non kos. I generally still avoid the sk/necro guild building where I believe I'm KoS still, but I can walk around it uninvis without issue. I know there is a skeleton merchant in/near those buildings who isn't scowl but won't sell to me, so I just make a lvl 1 iksar when I need that vendor
Old 02-05-2017, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Curious, why?
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 02-06-2017, 12:35 AM
Sarnak

For now, yes.

After factions and faction system are revamped -- probably not.

Even as it currently is Cabilis factions (namely Scaled Mystics) are one of the few factions that cap below Ally because of how low the starting modifiers are.

On live Cabilis is difficult to collect data on since nearly everyone starts in Scowls. The only way to isolate the modifiers is by testcopying thousands of bonechips onto the test server, turning them in until maxed and then comparing maxed considers of every race/class/diety combo. Illusion potions will make it easier but it's still a very time consuming task. Also, bone chips will not raise Brood of Kotiz - the necromancers.

All I can say so far is that on P99 I maxed at Warmly for Scaled Mystics and Ally for everyone else including the Brood of Kotiz. On live it is Indifferent with Scaled Mystics and warmly with everyone else. This is as a half elf agnostic bard.

Short answer: Yes, you can do it -- but down the line you will likely become KOS again as changes are made.
Closed Thread