Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Green Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2019, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Default Deputy Eigon and Poolt in Misty Thicket Bugged

They are not spawning like they should. Only one is spawning now. They seem to be on rotating spawns or something weird. Only one is always up. They both should be on 6 min repops like the 2 in front of the wall (Keld and Asler).

Can you please take a look at this?

Thank you!
Old 12-03-2019, 03:23 PM
Project Manager

Is there any evidence they should be on separate spawns?

The one comment I see on allakhazam states:

Quote:
I am a bad little HFL been camping the wall and Eigon and Poolt(sp) are alternate spawns in that spot by the wall.So if Poolt is up you gotta wait for someone to whack him (omw) then Eigon will spawn
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/q...06194180479943
Now, that is from 2003, so it's out of era. I don't see more commentary on it though. If we could get a screenshot showing them both spawned at the wall, or additional research, would help.
Old 12-06-2019, 06:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there any evidence they should be on separate spawns?

The one comment I see on allakhazam states:

Now, that is from 2003, so it's out of era. I don't see more commentary on it though. If we could get a screenshot showing them both spawned at the wall, or additional research, would help.
I was going off the way they had been placed on P99 in the past, both on Blue and Red. There had always been all 4 up at once. I just assumed it was like that on Live. Now that you provide the above, I am unsure about it. Either way at some point, you guys changed it on P99.

The last time I leveled in Misty on Blue/Red was probably around the 2012/2013 era.

On a side note you guys also moved Budo over to inside the tower at the gate with Drebo. Previously you had him placed by the large tree, alone, by the tower. I am not sure what encouraged that movement of Budo but the other 4 guards could be in that same source of data?

Thanks for looking in on this.
Last edited by skorge; 12-06-2019 at 06:41 AM..
Closed Thread