Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Bump for Khaall being a good dude
Old 10-16-2017, 12:43 AM
Sarnak

Had 27 Guild members in Tower of Frozen Shadow tonight! Had a blast crawling this Velious zone with a bunch of friends level 30-50. Looking forward to more enjoyable content with friends !
[57 Ranger] Breeann (Wood-Elf) <The Second Sons>
[40 Enchanter] Mellisandra (Human) <The Second Sons>
Old 10-16-2017, 02:00 PM
Fire Giant

Hi what happened to Bannd? did he come back?

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 10-17-2017, 12:46 PM
Large Bat

Thanks for the buffs at Oasis last night while you all waited for the raft. I hope your raid went well! I'm returning after 15 year hiatus and I'm interested in joining you all. PM in-game toon Kugrim.
Old 10-18-2017, 12:37 AM
Sarnak

Yes we Slayed the dragon ! I will try to reach you in game and get you set up with an invite!
[57 Ranger] Breeann (Wood-Elf) <The Second Sons>
[40 Enchanter] Mellisandra (Human) <The Second Sons>
Old 10-25-2017, 04:39 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Am I a Fit?

Interested in joining. Please let me know if I'm a fit for you guild:
  • Recently returned from 15+yr slumber
  • Back in grad school so not usually on all day
  • Prefer to focus on one char and bring him to end game before trying another. Currently have 16 Bar Shammy named Hocc
  • Would rather group up than play solo
  • In it for the long exhaustive character building experience. No easy hand-me-downs

Please let me know here or in-game and thanks for considering,
Hocc - Shammy Northerner
Old 10-30-2017, 03:07 PM
Sarnak

Had a great time a couple nights back with some folks from this guild in Splitpaw. Was a great time and enjoyed speaking with everyone.

Just wondering what you guys are focusing on planar raids right now or what? Are raids mandatory?

I have a 54 cleric, 38 druid and 31 war that I am actively playing and a whole assortment of alts at lower levels that I would eventually like to level. Just trying to find a new home in a guild that enjoys leveling a bunch of characters and guild groups since my current guild is deserted and not necessarily making a come back anytime soon.
Herbila - Warrior
Old 10-31-2017, 01:10 AM
Aviak

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Publicpenguin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interested in joining. Please let me know if I'm a fit for you guild:
  • Recently returned from 15+yr slumber
  • Back in grad school so not usually on all day
  • Prefer to focus on one char and bring him to end game before trying another. Currently have 16 Bar Shammy named Hocc
  • Would rather group up than play solo
  • In it for the long exhaustive character building experience. No easy hand-me-downs

Please let me know here or in-game and thanks for considering,
Hocc - Shammy Northerner
You never know who I am in game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But try and contact Bigginns, Krythen or Ezrick for me. Khall is the guild leader. Really though just send a tell to someone and ask for an officer, someone will get with you.

We are not kidding when we say we have a casual raiding guild. You are welcome to play your style (as long as that isn't obnoxious) at your pace. There are no time requirements, you will never be asked to camp a certain mob for X hours a week (no fun there).

We DO tend to succeed at most everything we attempt. Not always the first time, but that's half the fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Give one of us a shout in the game.

Bigginns - 57 War
Krythen - 57 Enc
Ezrick - 51 Clr
Old 10-31-2017, 01:17 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Had a great time a couple nights back with some folks from this guild in Splitpaw. Was a great time and enjoyed speaking with everyone.

Just wondering what you guys are focusing on planar raids right now or what? Are raids mandatory?

I have a 54 cleric, 38 druid and 31 war that I am actively playing and a whole assortment of alts at lower levels that I would eventually like to level. Just trying to find a new home in a guild that enjoys leveling a bunch of characters and guild groups since my current guild is deserted and not necessarily making a come back anytime soon.
No raids are mandatory. Ever.

We are doing planar raids often along with Kael, for armor quests. Then we throw in whatever else. Tonight was a quite successful Plane of Growth raid. Learned a lot, died a little [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Last friday was ToV, learned a little, died a lot! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We do have players with mains and alts at all levels and it's quite the opposite of your current guild. We are definitely growing and you would be welcome here.

Bigginns 57 War
Krythen 57 Enc
Ezrick 51 Clr
Old 10-31-2017, 08:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No raids are mandatory. Ever.

We are doing planar raids often along with Kael, for armor quests. Then we throw in whatever else. Tonight was a quite successful Plane of Growth raid. Learned a lot, died a little [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Last friday was ToV, learned a little, died a lot! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We do have players with mains and alts at all levels and it's quite the opposite of your current guild. We are definitely growing and you would be welcome here.

Bigginns 57 War
Krythen 57 Enc
Ezrick 51 Clr
Good to know. Who would I need to speak to to start the next step.
Herbila - Warrior
Closed Thread