Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2014, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Will red ever get fixed to be more classic?

Removal of global OOC, removal of PvP text, removal of group EXP bonus, fixed item cast times and recharging?

Cause it doesn't feel very classic over there. Feels too custom to be killing some gators in Inny Swamp then see someone PvPs some other dude in VP, followed by 20 people, not in your zone, saying PRAS.

It feels like a different game when all that is going on. Not classic enough for me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 06-18-2014, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will happily defend red because in opinion it is much more fun than blue. If you disagree with my opinions that's fine. In the past i've disagreed with the vast majority of your posts and opinions as most were misinformation and incorrect. But, being the nice guy I am, if i don't have something constructive to say I usually say nothing. I guess red is a bad influence on me after all =)
You can NOT defend Red because as we have seen, what the server is like a 1 1/2 half years old and there is like 80 people on it, if you don't count the 2 Boxing cheating Bastards on it. It sucks or it would have 500 people on it. So I really don't much care what you think about my posts because I THINK you sort of fit in on there. I will admit I am probably not good enough to be the TMO guild leader, to lazy to do the work involved, but I sure as hell know this game trust me, and what it takes to make it happen or not classes wise. Am I the best player on here no, but please don't call me clueless. And I do respect you work wise and on here.
Old 06-18-2014, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Obviously 71 of those are cheating bastards
Old 06-18-2014, 05:45 PM
Banned

SWISH IM COMIN FOR U ON RED
Old 06-18-2014, 06:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also if you need them and manage to scrape a few plat together, I'll make you some +7 MR bracers and some class specific JC'ed items (STR/INT/WIS/whatever) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I already sent you like 30 PM's

together we will gif all of norrath.
Closed Thread