Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2016, 07:27 PM
Banned

Default Red recruiting Euros

If anyone on Euro times wants to give red a try, send me a PM.

Will help those willing to get started with PL and some plat. Will also give advice on (how to avoid) pvp, depending on whats your thing.

Have greatly enjoyed myself in <Thunderdome> lately, its a casual guild with no time requirements, regular raids and a great atmosphere.

Tempest recently downed Vulak for the first time, so for the hardcore people there is a guild that caters to you also.

Since its on red, every player has a shot at camps & raid mobs, there is no footracing or queues or rotations, there is pvp but its pretty rare.

Ideally you'd bring 1-2 friends so you can group since the Euro hours tend to have very few people on. However there are daily Mistmoore groups so once you get to the mid 20s its an easy roll to 40, at which point you can start doing more serious stuff.

You can play a character on red and blue at the same time, from the same account, so if you are in doubt and do a lot of semi-afk stuff on blue, let me know and give it a shot.

Not going to read this thread afterwards, just send me a PM if you are interested and we'll set something up, due to the group xp bonus I would prefer to grab a bunch of people.

Thanks for your consideration!
Old 07-29-2016, 03:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Will help those willing to get started with PL and some plat. Will also give advice on (how to avoid) pvp, depending on whats your thing.

Have greatly enjoyed myself in <Thunderdome> lately, its a casual guild with no time requirements, regular raids and a great atmosphere.

Tempest recently downed Vulak for the first time, so for the hardcore people there is a guild that caters to you also.

Since its on red, every player has a shot at camps & raid mobs, there is no footracing or queues or rotations, there is pvp but its pretty rare.

Ideally you'd bring 1-2 friends so you can group since the Euro hours tend to have very few people on. However there are daily Mistmoore groups so once you get to the mid 20s its an easy roll to 40, at which point you can start doing more serious stuff.

You can play a character on red and blue at the same time, from the same account, so if you are in doubt and do a lot of semi-afk stuff on blue, let me know and give it a shot.

Not going to read this thread afterwards, just send me a PM if you are interested and we'll set something up, due to the group xp bonus I would prefer to grab a bunch of people.

lol
Old 07-29-2016, 04:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

cringe. ded99 doesn't have a prayer. The Fungus Men await. All will be cleansed.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-29-2016, 02:17 PM
Sarnak

lets be honest there just isnt enough people around that can endure a classic EQ experience with pvp.

how to revive red.

allow people to turn pvp off for a limited time with a cooldown. that way you have bluebies who will try red out and keep pvp off until they realise that pvp is not really that bad. you might say this would just make it so people log in, turn off pvp and when the timer runs out they log out. well who cares? if the limited time is short enough but long enough to foster a play time relevant for casuals to get a feel for the server but short enough so it does not impact high end content, then imo its a win-win for red
Old 07-29-2016, 02:21 PM
Sarnak

inc double post so you know im rustled...

when leveling my first toon on red it fucking sucked finally getting a group together only for it to get griefed away by a couple twinks. although the times we fought off the twinks were some of the best times i had. but the former happened far more often.

if a noob group could get together and then all decide to turn pvp off and just enjoy some leveling imo its a good thing and will only displease the hardcore pvp players.

but honestly fuck the hardcore pvp players, thats all red has and thats 100 people at prime time.
Old 07-31-2016, 01:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by surron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
inc double post so you know im rustled...

when leveling my first toon on red it fucking sucked finally getting a group together only for it to get griefed away by a couple twinks. although the times we fought off the twinks were some of the best times i had. but the former happened far more often.

if a noob group could get together and then all decide to turn pvp off and just enjoy some leveling imo its a good thing and will only displease the hardcore pvp players.

but honestly fuck the hardcore pvp players, thats all red has and thats 100 people at prime time.
To be fair alot of the pvp twinks dont play any longer. You have ohnoo in mm and thats about it. Alot of the unrest/cb/mm twinks have quit once they patched in the epic nerf. 1-50 you could see zero pvp unless you search for it.

55+ is another story...
Old 07-31-2016, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

op is cuck