Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't take OOC too serious, it's all part of the red entertainment...the wordplay, people trying to ruin others reputations, plenty of stuff that'll raise a smile.

If you went onto a Teamspeak or two you'll get the humor soon enough [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But wait, that is exactly like blue RnF. Gasp!!!
Old 06-10-2014, 07:24 PM
Banned

If you like camps being open and 3:1 plat value, goog box
Old 06-10-2014, 07:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you like camps being open and 3:1 plat value, goog box
Closer to 5:1.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:19 PM
Fire Giant

I'll see tomorrow. I saved a couple of my names =)

I'll take the advice about ooc and have a look.
Old 06-11-2014, 12:54 PM
Aviak

I recently started on Red myself, coming from blue.

I don't regret it, not one bit. Cant even bring myself to log in to blue anymore.

More open spawns, the people are amazingly friendly (you'll meet some enemies for sure too)

I've been playing here for a few weeks and have been approached out of the blue and handed gear more times than I remember. Pretty cool.

I would say the majority of the server is interested in growth and will help out newbies.
Of course there are the dbags, too.

Watch out for twinks, lot of monk twinks..
Old 06-11-2014, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaskillz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are people in the server who play it like a FFA first person shooter, but they are a minority.
BOOM HEADSHOT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:04 AM
Planar Protector

As you guys know I play EQ hours at a time. Am pretty good at it. But I have 3 or 4 toons on Red here and really can NOT get into it. I have gotten to a point in my life that I want to make someones life better than worse. I guess it happens with old age. Testosterone drops and what the hell. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I really don't want to get pissed off and take it out on my wife, dog, cat anymore. Red sucks plain and simple, sorry. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-12-2014, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As you guys know I play EQ hours at a time. Am pretty good at it. But I have 3 or 4 toons on Red here and really can NOT get into it. I have gotten to a point in my life that I want to make someones life better than worse. I guess it happens with old age. Testosterone drops and what the hell. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I really don't want to get pissed off and take it out on my wife, dog, cat anymore. Red sucks plain and simple, sorry. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BOOM HEADSHOT

All joking aside I also might give red a go soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have gotten to a point in my life that I want to make someones life better than worse
You're looking at it in the wrong way. The vast majority of people don't play FPS games because they want to hear the lamentations of their opponents' women; they play for the fun of FPS action. Some shit talking and gloating goes hand-in-hand with winning, and some disappointment goes hand-in-hand with losing, but if you play much at all you will inevitably be on both ends of that.

It's the same with red... except with the 5-10% of the population who really are there just to cause grief for other people.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 06-12-2014 at 10:56 AM..
Old 06-12-2014, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there just to cause grief for other people.
Happens on blue as well, MM/CoM are good for it.
Closed Thread