Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Will contesting happen again?
yes 35 31.53%
no 32 28.83%
Maybe in the next few months to a year 21 18.92%
I think the server will become a place to gear alts and do endless quests. 23 20.72%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2015, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lite created, by far, the largest "zerg" this server has ever seen

and then lost

and then quit

and now he's crying about "zerging" ruining the server

lol
facts, colgate has them.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:00 PM
Sarnak

Lite, Casual Scum and TMO seem to have the right idea. Play the game to have fun, you might take some lumps or not. You used to have a bit of this style with your leadership in Azreal, and it was always a lot of fun when you guys showed up to contest, even when we lost. Hopefully these newer guilds, and maybe Pandemonium soon, will be contesting Emp and doing just fine, there are a lot of targets to go around.

Unfortunately, you, and many of the cool people that could have made a competitive resistance when Velly first launched, allied with toxic elitist shitheads, who stayed offline or watched from paineel as we beat you in all of the mass pvp fights, and then half of you quit, and the other half fractured.

I told you after that PoH battle maybe 5 months ago, while I had only been on this server a month, that these guys like Roberto were huge facepalms. You guys had us dead to rights in PoH, we had no real way to break in other than port up a bunch of nekkid toons, and Slathar and his group ported out of the zone you had control of to try and snag a few nekkid YT's in WC. That was maybe the worst strategic move anyone has ever made on this box. 15 mins later we were standing on Inny's corpse.

..... I mean ya, if the entire resistance keeps being led by eurotrash, there will never be any more contesting on this box. They have shown time and time again they will never contest (was it a danish holiday last saturday when PD spawned?) and watch all their allies quit around them.

By the way, for the non euros being griefed into only playing from 2-10am cause you picked the wrong friends... are you having fun?
Old 09-24-2015, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lite, Casual Scum and TMO seem to have the right idea. Play the game to have fun, you might take some lumps or not. You used to have a bit of this style with your leadership in Azreal, and it was always a lot of fun when you guys showed up to contest, even when we lost. Hopefully these newer guilds, and maybe Pandemonium soon, will be contesting Emp and doing just fine, there are a lot of targets to go around.

Unfortunately, you, and many of the cool people that could have made a competitive resistance when Velly first launched, allied with toxic elitist shitheads, who stayed offline or watched from paineel as we beat you in all of the mass pvp fights, and then half of you quit, and the other half fractured.

I told you after that PoH battle maybe 5 months ago, while I had only been on this server a month, that these guys like Roberto were huge facepalms. You guys had us dead to rights in PoH, we had no real way to break in other than port up a bunch of nekkid toons, and Slathar and his group ported out of the zone you had control of to try and snag a few nekkid YT's in WC. That was maybe the worst strategic move anyone has ever made on this box. 15 mins later we were standing on Inny's corpse.

..... I mean ya, if the entire resistance keeps being led by eurotrash, there will never be any more contesting on this box. They have shown time and time again they will never contest (was it a danish holiday last saturday when PD spawned?) and watch all their allies quit around them.

By the way, for the non euros being griefed into only playing from 2-10am cause you picked the wrong friends... are you having fun?

Yeah, I mean and I was able to pull off all of this. But I had only so many leet tricks in my hat, and there's only so many times you could pull them. Each time the enemy just showed up with more people, to compensate for lack of strategy.

This wouldn't have been the case without the static spawn model. Zerging was too viable. The end of competition was pretty much a sealed deal.
Last edited by lite; 09-24-2015 at 05:07 PM..
Old 09-24-2015, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I mean and I was able to pull off all of this. But I had only so many leet tricks in my hat, and there's only so many times you could pull them. Each time the enemy just showed up with more people, to compensate for lack of strategy.

This wouldn't have been the case without the static spawn model. Zerging was too viable.
I really don't understand why you are looking for people to commend you for what you did on this server. You boxed toons to raid buff yourself, you failed as a leader, boxed toons on raids and you shit up the forums 24/7. You are turning into the Mexican version of Drakar.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:11 PM
Banned

Not looking for anyone to commend me on anything. That happens on a daily basis already, even by Empire members. Just genuinely concerned about if there are any possibilities for pvp again.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Jet fuel can't melt fucking steel beams.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not looking for anyone to commend me on anything. That happens on a daily basis already, even by Empire members. Just genuinely concerned about if there are any possibilities for pvp again.
Do you avoid other games with PvP because you won't be able to gain such an advantage as you would there via boxing etc. I mean everquest is a really shitty PvP game but for some reason it has someone who doesn't even play on the server still posting months after they quit.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by minakto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love how you don't even refute that you boxed multiple characters on every encounter for years anymore.

You're really a giant piece of shit. Can't wait for Trump to become President and purge South Ro of all dervishes.
Decent conversation until someone can't tell the lines between real life and a video game.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

scrolled right on through that one.

contesting will happen. it just won't be against empire.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:38 PM
Aviak

Go die in a fire if you think the server is dead. Many of us in thunderdome are having a blast and it's only getting better.

Eq pvp is terrible. Don't play it for the pvp.
Closed Thread