Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 02:13 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was 280 players on last night. I would suggest getting a job or moving to an American time zone...
Dis
Old 01-27-2016, 02:17 PM
Banned

i like empire and all that

Salaryman not responding to my 1v1 request is pretty silly tho, i'm a thunderdome shaman ffs

can't even get pvp when outgeared and 93% certain to run into a trap

at least we have the forum
Old 01-27-2016, 02:42 PM
Banned

Contrary to belief, not everyone that plays on this server is a jobless degenerate drug addict. That could explain the low numbers at 7 am on a Wednesday.
Old 01-27-2016, 02:54 PM
Banned

the fabled 350 peak would still be extremely low pop

shits not classic
Old 01-27-2016, 02:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dis_mornin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
State of population has no one else to blame expect the Azrael/friends shit crew.
what?

You see this is what I was talking about weeks back in TS.

Said something like "What if Empire actually believes by zerging they are helping the server?" No sense of community, just bodies on bodies.

Then of course we would/will never see change.

State of the server, no ones to blame but the resistance? laughable statement.

Azrael/friends/others with a spine are the only ones that tried/trying to not have two blue p99 servers.

I do feel the server is starting to seem more ghost town-like overall.
Old 01-27-2016, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalos_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what?

Said something like "What if Empire actually believes by zerging they are helping the server?" No sense of community, just bodies on bodies.

Azrael/friends/others with a spine are the only ones that tried/trying to not have two blue p99 servers.

Pretty much this. Red has become a blue server with only one raiding guild. Why would anyone want to play a low pop blue server with one guild?
Old 01-27-2016, 03:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty much this. Red has become a blue server with only one raiding guild. Why would anyone want to play a low pop blue server with one guild?
Just curious, if empire is so detrimental to the server then why did you become a member of the guild? It seems like it only became a problem for you after you left.
Old 01-27-2016, 03:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalos_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what?

Azrael was 100x more of a "resistance" than Friends is, although to even say that is pretty laughable, too. It was a bunch of fair weather players that only logged on when uncontested pixels were flowing, but at least Azrael tried every now and then.

Contesting bind points and Lodizal shields for reebz's 6th alt does not constitute a resistance. Friends is not actively trying to contest/steal any easy raid mobs that would affect the pixel flow (LTK/Statue/Dozekar, some NToV pussies) could all be done with 24 or less and they actually matter. But for whatever reason, Salem is: 1) letting some real outstanding guys like tune and vaporize run the guild, 2) has no interest in recruiting anyone who might lower the friends KDR and 3) just doesn't really seem to care about putting up a resistance.

So, I really don't know how you can actually believe that you're the resistance on the server. You're basically Flowers of Happiness that kills phara dar and lives in PoM instead of LGuk.
Old 01-27-2016, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Just means 31 of my closest friends are only a click away

long live project 1999
Old 01-27-2016, 03:14 PM
Banned

there were mobs left up for a while over the holidays

only fear golems and shit got cleared uncontested? How is Empire a bad thing again?

You got 2 options on the pvp server:
1 - its a raiding alternative to cringefest on-call blue raiding
2 - pvp/grief people
3 - be real casual

Sounds like the server has guilds to fulfill these needs. What it doesn't have is another option of people who are able to even kill the raid targets when they are uncontested. And since no one else can kill them, why bother contesting them? Unless you're just interested in #2 on my list then, yeah its there for ya.
Closed Thread