Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2016, 01:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aMindAmok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you see an asshole using your cultural heritage to symbolize their backwards ideology you need to step right up to his dumb ass and take it from him with a swift punch to the throat.
I was right there with you until this sentence.

Freedom of speech/expression is a cornerstone of American freedom. People can say whatever they want, because 'sticks and stones' is still relevant. I might not like what you're saying, but i'll be god damned if I don't support your right to say it.

That being said, people shouldn't be penalized for small groups misusing or adopting images, sayings, ect. By that logic, we should ban being Tibetan because the Nazis adopted the swastika.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 10-27-2016, 01:18 PM
Large Bat

Can't we all just get along that race BS is getting old man
Old 10-28-2016, 10:32 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

it means somebody got mad and reported you, if you figure out who did it report them for having a fake name and their profile will either get banned or blocked for at least a week even if their name is real.

reminds me how i luv hanging out with my native friend who has a whirling log tattoo on her face, its great when people freak out and call her a white supremacist when shes latino and native.
Old 10-28-2016, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it means somebody got mad and reported you, if you figure out who did it report them for having a fake name and their profile will either get banned or blocked for at least a week even if their name is real.

reminds me how i luv hanging out with my native friend who has a whirling log tattoo on her face, its great when people freak out and call her a white supremacist when shes latino and native.
Facebook has gotten lame, prime example in your first paragraph.

How'd she get the tattoo done? I like researching traditional tattooing.
Old 10-28-2016, 10:41 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

dunno i haven't asked about it. i've been considering getting a bone+pigment tattoo tho. thinking about doing some of the siberian ice maiden tats.

yeah facebook also targets and bans people who post wikileaks or anything anti-hillary, you can also get auto-banned for posting the names of certain correct the record employees.
Closed Thread