Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2016, 09:32 PM
Fire Giant

Default Vaccines are not safe

Don't think so? You've probably sustained vaccine injury yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_injury

There is a special court set up in the United States to award families settlements to assist in the costs of raising vaccine injured children and supporting them through adulthood.

Vaccines DO contain mercury, despite being called "mercury free". The FDA increased the threshold of mercury content, they didn't have pharma companies remove the mercury. It's just another part of the globalist conspiracy to breed stupid, submissive, low testosterone people who will eventually get cancer to fund the healthcare racket.

Do your research. Don't vaccinate.

http://www.voicesforvaccines.org/mmr...ism-our-story/

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 11-20-2016, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Lol what? Sidelle territory here.
Old 11-20-2016, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't think so?
Nope, totally agree. Have gone through the media reports, downloaded and read govt documents, explored case studies and various claims. The evidence is overwhelming, I'd highly recommend staying away from any govt shots and such, no matter your age.

Eat right, exercise, manage stress, best way to not even need a shot. I've never taken a flu shot, ever. Well apart from the last shot I got which was one of those polio shots (IPV), still have the scar. That was back when they made everyone take one, think stopped in the mid 70's.

AtG should be by shortly to have a meltdown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-20-2016, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope, totally agree. Have gone through the media reports, downloaded and read govt documents, explored case studies and various claims. The evidence is overwhelming, I'd highly recommend staying away from any govt shots and such, no matter your age.

Eat right, exercise, manage stress, best way to not even need a shot. I've never taken a flu shot, ever. Well apart from the last shot I got which was one of those polio shots (IPV), still have the scar. That was back when they made everyone take one, think stopped in the mid 70's.

AtG should be by shortly to have a meltdown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I do envy people who avoided 90% of the vaccine schedule like yourself apparently has somehow (I am guessing your parents didn't take you to a pediatrician regularly).

My parents took me to the doctor for annuals every single year. I received the schedule 1986- 1999 bracket.

I have some dopamine transport disorders that I attribute solely to vaccine injury and extremely high mercury burden. Needless to say, I am a big fan of drugs recreational and otherwise in moderation, medicinal, and controlled fashion.

I live and lived a pretty full life, but it could have been even better. Vaccines robbed me of much of my childhood and teenage years.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-20-2016, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I do envy people who avoided 90% of the vaccine schedule like yourself apparently has somehow (I am guessing your parents didn't take you to a pediatrician regularly).
No, it just wasn't a big deal back in the 70's and 80's. Hardly anyone got flu shots. They actually would give them at my school, but it was voluntary, and hardly anyone did them. We refused flu shots, threw aluminum cans in the regular trash can, and laughed our asses off at talk of global warming. We weren't traumatized [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh, that explains a lot why it's a big issue for you. Yeah I was even out of HS by then. Our genx attitude of 'fuck you' prolly pissed them all off, took it out on you guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-20-2016, 10:56 PM
Fire Giant

Mick I dont understand why you posted a bunch of unattractive women in response

Can't tell if that means you agree with science or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 11-21-2016, 02:51 AM
Planar Protector

Move along now, nice and peacefully... get a Mountain Dew and a pizza and die of obesity related illnesses instead.
Old 11-21-2016, 05:36 AM
Kobold

Vaccines are a good thing. They eliminated many terrible diseases from society, some of which are now sadly making a comeback.

The problems arise when drug companies take shortcuts to increase their own profits. From the CDC website http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/additives.htm:
Quote:
Chemicals commonly used in the production of vaccines include a suspending fluid (sterile water, saline, or fluids containing protein); preservatives and stabilizers (for example, albumin, phenols, and glycine); and adjuvants or enhancers that help improve the vaccine's effectiveness. Vaccines also may contain very small amounts of the culture material used to grow the virus or bacteria used in the vaccine, such as chicken egg protein.
Emphasis added to the part where they cause a lot trouble, and also make a ton of money. Pumping powerful immuno-stimulants into babies and small children sounds like a crazy fucking idea to anyone with common sense. And it's completely unnecessary; they could remove these from the formulas entirely, but then they would have to compensate by adding more of the disease culture, which is the most expensive part for them to make.

More madness from the horses's own mouth:
Quote:
Common substances found in vaccines include:

Aluminum gels or salts of aluminum which are added as adjuvants to help the vaccine stimulate a better response. Adjuvants help promote an earlier, more potent response, and more persistent immune response to the vaccine...
WTF?

Quote:
Formaldehyde is used to inactivate bacterial products for toxoid vaccines, (these are vaccines that use an inactive bacterial toxin to produce immunity.) It is also used to kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that might contaminate the vaccine during production. Most formaldehyde is removed from the vaccine before it is packaged...

Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria.

Big Pharma, sacrificing our children's health and futures for profit since the 1950s. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by eadric; 11-21-2016 at 05:43 AM.. Reason: quoting CDC pages for lulz
Old 11-21-2016, 10:05 AM
Kobold

if you antivac folks don't have kids yet, please sterilize yourselves. Spread the LSD fueled crazy talk on them internets all you want but leave the kids out of it.
Old 11-21-2016, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

vaccines made me gay