Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 09:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at 19? you will be at the pond which pulls all the way to the GY so no its more like

I just counted 22 mobs to pull to the pond.

Mobs that are green to the GY crew... The GY pulls the GY and canyon(that the CE doesnt pull) I counted 22 mobs there just now in my head... so were looking at 1 min per kill still which is, pretty good if ur talking totally over crowded server... if its not overcrowded ur going to be looking at more than you could handle pulling.

then the CE is fucking as much as you want to pull from the castle
Just my rotten luck then that every time I was ever part of a pond group, there was another group claiming the canyon.
Last edited by Ravager; 01-29-2017 at 09:30 AM..
Old 01-29-2017, 06:00 PM
Kobold

People on this server are sheep. In a few levels they're all going to tell you CoM is the best! They are wrong about that too.
Old 01-30-2017, 02:36 AM
Kobold

Start a group yourself and go check out less popular zones/dungeons. So much more satisfying. I don't think I have been to Unrest in years and still sounds like a mad house.
Old 01-30-2017, 03:01 AM
Planar Protector

i dont like how hags open up with dispel on p99 thats not classic. they always nuked first on live, then varied their spells after.

makes it really bad for pulling on this server. happens in CC as well

Are YOU Cleansed from the chains of digital desire?
Old 01-30-2017, 03:05 AM
Aviak

Signed on to my level 17 this morning, had just dinged the night before so i was pretty fresh into 17. I got maybe half a yellow in Unrest in 2 hours because of
lack of mobs
basement/tower trains flushing us out of our spot
2 deaths (see above)

I count myself lucky I didn't lose progress. I said good bye to Unrest and tried Kurns. End of today, I'm level 20 now. Wasn't even constantly playing all day. Was getting 1/3rd to 1/2 a blue per kill.

Kurns is vastly superior to Unrest. I imagine Unrest basement is fine but everything upstairs is a shit show.
Old 01-30-2017, 10:51 AM
Sarnak

Getting to Kurns is actually easier and/or safer than getting to Unrest, as long as you're on good terms with DAP or some other Druid who can evac EJ. Just don't stiff them for 13p ;-)
Old 02-03-2017, 04:28 AM
Planar Protector

I tried Unrest so many times and always found it slow. Group or solo, it never impressed me.

I honestly believe these supposed ZEM ratings are inaccurate. I found SK aviaks around KFC to be tons better xp than Unrest.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:26 PM
Kobold

Let's pause for a moment and be grateful that there are enough people playing this game we all love for such frustrations to materialize.
Old 02-03-2017, 02:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackd104 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's pause for a moment and be grateful that there are enough people playing this game we all love for such frustrations to materialize.
Truth.

Why is this place so popular? I have never been on p99 because it is far from a bind spot and hard to get to. lots of other options for that level range and everyone says its crowded.
Old 02-03-2017, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Truth.

Why is this place so popular? I have never been on p99 because it is far from a bind spot and hard to get to. lots of other options for that level range and everyone says its crowded.
I always have tried UR off and on to try to see if I can find a change in my experience, and I find it the same everytime.

Slow XP, trains, douchebag players who train purposefully, deaths that require a long CR if you do not bind nearby or cannot bind nearby, etc.

Just not worth the hassle and I always found the XP underwhelming too.

Like Exped says, there are just so many other options that are better at those levels.
Closed Thread