Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2021, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All joking aside... You arent fixing some feens with organic growing and aroma therapy. The bitch is nodded out with her child in the back, you think pepppermint oil and growing squash is going to fix the problem?
That's what the VA keeps prescribing me. It's a start. I know it's crap when we are really truly sick and in real fucking pain, already skewered. But its step 1 towards self sufficiency and discipline and spiritual strength to go the rest of the way.

The mandatory bit is where they do that 8 hrs a day under guard and supervision and aren't free to leave their facility to buy more crack. They can attend psychotherapy for 4 more hrs in the evenings with no TV or internet access accept 30 minutes for family on a restricted and firewalled network through an app designed for it.. And their kid can go to a military school paid for by taxes.

I know it's crazy but these folks depicted are essentially already dead. Their freedom is totally useless at this point. They aren't free because they can't even defend freedom.

Psyche meds will just zombie them and they'll be on disability forever. Or they'll go completely surreal fantasy world and gun some folks down.

Look. No one wants to help open the door for these folks. They're no longer competition for a Walmart job. No longer a vote or a threat to the establishment. But I want to provide opportunities, chances for people like that to make the fundamental changes in themselves to survive no matter what anyone else does or doesn't do.

Church would be a good part of the curriculum as well.

I'm not just talking about them being babysat. They need to take an active roll in their survival and own support to earn emancipation and privilege.

***!alright, done editing.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-20-2021 at 08:33 PM..
Old 03-21-2021, 02:45 AM
Planar Protector

Here we go.

Idiots with poor coping mechanisms, no spirituality, discipline, or survival skills and entitlement seeking an Adderall quickie fix.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Triple extra megaultra yikes. .jpg /mood /s but not.

Does anyone there consider not consuming 600g of sugar daily? Probably not.

I bet not a single one of them nutthugging those stress/anxiety/stupid symptoms has learned meditation or grounding or mindfulness.

Sad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Speed is OK and good tho! Cuz it makes people productive! (Ssri, addy, wellbutrin) crap.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(It just leads to increased suicide/homicide success rates and full on psychotic breaks), and higher functioning more successful spree killing in those whove been warped into killing their feelings or empathy.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-21-2021 at 02:52 AM..
Closed Thread