Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2021, 06:53 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Regarding the Raid in PoG on Saturday

Hey guys

This past Saturday night i was visiting PoG Fides" to do a couple turn ins for the Helm Of Tracker Quest and i noticed the zone was already cleared- Ran around for a bit to explore and came across Tunares body with the Whip on it. Thinking it was gonna rot, i looted it, not sure made the best call but it was in the moment and no one was there. I ended up getting a Suspension for it. If that item was on anyone's radar, i apologize about that. Anyway. I want to make the situation right, so here i am

Blis - let me know know what you need me to do to correct that

Also, feel free to roast me about it, i have it coming lol
Old 10-06-2021, 01:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacian1989 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys

This past Saturday night i was visiting PoG Fides" to do a couple turn ins for the Helm Of Tracker Quest and i noticed the zone was already cleared- Ran around for a bit to explore and came across Tunares body with the Whip on it. Thinking it was gonna rot, i looted it, not sure made the best call but it was in the moment and no one was there. I ended up getting a Suspension for it. If that item was on anyone's radar, i apologize about that. Anyway. I want to make the situation right, so here i am

The corpse was gone before people finished clearing the zone... your full of shit
Old 10-06-2021, 01:41 PM
Sarnak

unfortunately, the member that won the bid for that item intended it to go to a toon who was not on the encounter log, so he cannot receive it now.

Appreciate you posting, not the first and surely not the last instance of this kind of thing happening. only pixels at the end of the day, so I think everyone will probably continue to live despite this.

regards,

-kwsm
Old 10-06-2021, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine thinking an end game raid boss loot weapon was gonna rot, hope that helps.
Old 10-06-2021, 02:52 PM
Banned

dude, it's tunare loot lol
Old 10-06-2021, 02:54 PM
Kobold

Did you get to keep the whip? If so, nice 1.
Old 10-06-2021, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

lol
Old 10-07-2021, 12:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacian1989 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ran around for a bit to explore and came across Tunares body with the Whip on it. Thinking it was gonna rot, i looted it
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Took a single Google search of "Project 1999 loot rules".
I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt but...come on, man.
Old 10-07-2021, 01:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Hey guys

I think it's pretty understandable. Before I started raiding I spent a lot of time looking at magelo pages and it seemed like tooooons of characters have super high end loot. I don't feel like it's THAT unreasonable to think no one needed a particular drop. Now that I do raid I realize that would never be the case, but i wouldn't sweat it too much.

You took your licks, apologized, and made no excuses. That counts for a lot IMHO

Also, grats on the helm! A great item.
Last edited by Philistine; 10-07-2021 at 01:27 AM..
Old 10-07-2021, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Took a single Google search of "Project 1999 loot rules".
I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt but...come on, man.
I hope that these rules don't apply to fucking red server. Some idiots leaving bodies with high value items on them because their 10th alt hasn't got to the zone yet? LOL that shits available straight up.

For anti ninja you should have 30 seconds after the corpse timer till its full open and if your dumb guildies steal it you get to remove from guild and KOS them for the rest of their lives. If your enemy steals it you're dumb.

just as easy to enforce as this rule, except instead of the corpse timer not mattering, the corpse timer fully matters.

The things done to accommodate some player made nonsense DKP system that totally nerf the open world nature of the game is ridiculous. You might as well just get DKP points from dragons and turn them into a dragon merchant or something if thats how you want the game to be playeD (I certainly don't)

Damn
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 10-07-2021 at 01:57 AM..
Closed Thread