Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 09:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
let chanters charm solo again
Chanters are charm soloing just fine, I saw a level 16 raping Nro with Dorn yesterday evening and know an enchanter who went from 45 1/2 to 50 in a matter of 8 hours, some of which were spent cooking/eating/etc. So it seems to be beyond viable at any level.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:06 AM
Orc

You're probably right, but I don't think it should be so based on mr. I'd rather it be based on cha and level. Otherwise we gotta have some majorly experienced chanter who knows exactly which heavy hitters are easy to charm and are surrounded by good xp fodder for them to slaughter so that we know exactly where to go to get our charm solo levels. And that 45 enchanter shouldn't have been able to get 5 levels so much faster than being in a group since then the groups out there would never see clarity. Kinda has to be a, charm solo while you LFG, type gig yah know. Or a, i'm sick of asshats i'd rather level up slow with charm solo than LFG ever.
Last edited by Quitis; 06-28-2010 at 10:09 AM..
Old 06-28-2010, 10:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmiles8 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chanters are charm soloing just fine, I saw a level 16 raping Nro with Dorn yesterday evening and know an enchanter who went from 45 1/2 to 50 in a matter of 8 hours, some of which were spent cooking/eating/etc. So it seems to be beyond viable at any level.
That was me.

It is not really a possibility for most enchanters levelling up. I have 199cha and had a cha buff for a good chunk of time. Even with this I was only able to clear the camp semi-reliably at best, with charm breaking at irregular intervals, and almost altogether way too early. If I was lucky I could clear the camp (which takes about 3 minutes) with only one charm break. Three bodies there proves this wasn't the case all the time.
Closed Thread