Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 08:39 PM
Fire Giant

Default Rampage

Alright, I've been doing some testing with how this spell/proc has been working and it's being a little... screwy. My current stats are 198 str and 80 agi. Rampage is supposed to be a scaled Str increase and a scaled damage absorb but not an scaled decrease in agi.

1: Increase STR by 29 (L38) to 55 (L90)
2: Increase Absorb Damage by 78 (L38) to 90 (L50)
3: Decrease AGI by 20

Those are the current "stats" of rampage.

This is the earliest Lucy change for rampage.

2002-09-04 11:33 Changed Slot 1 from "Increase STR by 29 (L39) to 40 (L60)" to "Increase STR by 29 (L39) to 42 (L65)"

Going off of current and past values of each... it should not be acting the way it is now.

Normally before the last patch, rampage procced from the axe of slayers brought me from 198 str to 233, an increase of 35 str (like it should be) and my agi from 80 to 60, a decrease of 20 agi (like it should be).

Now here's the weird part, if I have the buff rampage on me, and I take off a piece of armor, been trying every piece so far, with different stats on each item, the str buff goes UP to 75 str increase, and an agi decrease of 48.

Now i'm no scientist, but there is definitely something fishy going on when the simple removal of a piece of equipment, buffs up the spell for no reason.

After further testing, it seems that any action taken, opening a bag, looting a corpse will change the values as well. However, if you zone with rampage, the values then become the TRUE values, and removing any armor, looting, or anything doesn't change the values. It seems that if it procs in the zone, it will alter the values, but after zoning it's stuck to the real value. It's not much of an issue because it's a short duration spell, but it's still worth reporting regardless.

This is not just a visual bug, because I hit harder when attacking, and lose much more AC because of the huge agi decrease.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Last edited by Gorgetrapper; 03-14-2011 at 09:19 PM..
Old 03-14-2011, 09:58 PM
VIP / Contributor

Thanks, seeing a similar issue with other effects, might be more to this.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:49 PM
Developer

Fixed, pending update.
Closed Thread