Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 05:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jeremy looks like Jonah Hill confirmed.

Pictures removed from RL pic thread in haste when he began insulting others.
Haha! The few pictures of myself that I have shared are still on the internet in the same locations. I edited my post sharing that picture because I thought it was tacky sharing a topless photo of myself. I only ever did so in the first place because that thread was the "new" RL pic thread at the time and I didn't take it seriously; everyone was sharing tacky topless photos.

If you still wanna check out my hot bod, you are welcome to do so here!
Old 04-18-2012, 05:17 AM
Kobold

Floyd = Solid choice
Freddee Bearfoot - 60 Halfling Druid
Spooee Bearfoot - 60 Halfling Cleric
<Vanquish>
Old 04-18-2012, 05:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddie1056 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Floyd = Solid choice
Haha, even A Momentary Lapse of Reason? =)
Old 04-18-2012, 08:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you still wanna check out my hot bod, you are welcome to do so here!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-18-2012, 08:56 AM
Fire Giant

Gore, no drama
Sev, no drama

Tal, add VD = Drama

who is causeing the issues here?

/shurg

just saying

Xadion Von'Darkborn - Shadow Knight
Cory Von'Darkborn - Ranger
Brezner Von'Darkborn - Bard
Watermelons Siliconmelons - Corpse/Shaman

Old 04-18-2012, 09:04 AM
Kobold

Uh... TMO

Sure, VD is a catalyst for it all, but we are just trying to have fun here. Do you expect us to just never raid again?
Freddee Bearfoot - 60 Halfling Druid
Spooee Bearfoot - 60 Halfling Cleric
<Vanquish>
Old 04-18-2012, 09:06 AM
Large Bat

ooooolong johnson ooooolong johnson
Old 04-18-2012, 09:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(Simulated patch days and zonewide fte shout are good ideas in my book.)
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddie1056 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh... TMO

Sure, VD is a catalyst for it all, but we are just trying to have fun here. Do you expect us to just never raid again?
Apparently they are trying to bully you guys off the server. They're dangling dragons in front of VD and offering them to anyone else but you guys and shutting you guys out of every mob they can, not because they want the loot but because they want to keep the loot from you. They see partial success by having a good chunk of the VD leadership quit so they launch this dragon endangered list just to tow the line even further.

I'm just curious once they figure out they can get away with this behavior which guild is next when they step up to be real raid competition for TMO.

Lets face it, no matter what VD ever did to TMO in the past there is no excuse for this behavior and there's no promise it won't happen again to every single guild on the server until there's no one left but themselves and pixels.
<Divinity>
Last edited by Sylexis; 04-18-2012 at 09:15 AM..
Old 04-18-2012, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
banned from TS? I've never set foot in your TS, guess you need work on your detective skills.

Alarti your insults need work also as yours applies to your own statement, if you can't fathom what i meant yourself sounds like you need to get educated and seeing as i'm not a teacher i'm not going to explain it to you.
Lol, so now you leaves us with a statement that's makes no sense then you say you understand it but you won't tell me what the secret is.

Doesn't this remind you of a child who says I know something you don't know but won't tell you because in reality he is craving attention
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylexis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
+1

Apparently they are trying to bully you guys off the server. They're dangling dragons in front of VD and offering them to anyone else but you guys and shutting you guys out of every mob they can, not because they want the loot but because they want to keep the loot from you. They see partial success by having a good chunk of the VD leadership quit so they launch this dragon endangered list just to tow the line even further.

I'm just curious once they figure out they can get away with this behavior which guild is next when they step up to be real raid competition for TMO.

Lets face it, no matter what VD ever did to TMO in the past there is no excuse for this behavior and there's no promise it won't happen again to every single guild on the server until there's no one left but themselves and pixels.
Vd is fully allowed to compete with tmo on any mob, if they want the free dragons they have to compete with tmo, all the free dragons do is offer a non-compete raid to other guilds who don't get to do them
How is this hard to understand
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Closed Thread