Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 08-23-2015, 10:50 AM
Sarnak

Default Windstriker proc not working in anti-levitation dungeons

Not sure if this is a bug or not honestly, it might in fact be classic, but the Whirlwind effect (100DD+10s stun) on Windstriker simply does nothing in a zone where levitation is not allowed. I'm not sure if the threat from it is still applied. On the other hand, when a mob is immune to stun, the DD will hit but you get a message about the mob being invulnerable to the stun so I assumed non-levitation zones would work similarly.
Old 08-20-2019, 12:15 AM
Former Guide

Is this still an open issue? I believe I saw someone else post they couldn't use in velks.

Best I could find is:
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/i...2&p=2#comments
Quote:
Apr 20 2001
Alright, I have finally played with the bow enough to post the effects of the proc. Whirlwind is not the same as the named Druid spell (whirl wind)... the proc on this bow works indoors and is unresistible, however, the duration of the stun varies greatly depending on the target. The proc yeilds a 100dd(always this number), levitate(for the duration of the stun), short stun(0~5 sec). If the mob is rooted it will take a DD check to see if it breaks, if it makes this root will hold. The stun does take place before the dmg of the arrow, for rangers level 51 up usually means double damage. As with other procing weapons you do not have to make contact to proc, it is possible to have the effect go off on a miss.

I have gotten proc's to go off on mobs such as the upgraded innorruk, but the stuns are just a 0 stun inturruption, along with a flicker of levitate.
Not sure if the non-moving bonus is being calculated on proc either, so bolded.