Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2019, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Because we don't kill sev dumb pet...
Old 08-19-2019, 12:10 PM
Former Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They'd do group short range teleport spell when they're in your camp
Just having shadow-stepping caster class NPCs would have been very valuable for balance. I know there are single target procing NPCs like imps in fear and phase spiders. But mobs actually moving themselves would limit effectiveness of melee DPS in group situations and make casters more valuable (such as a wizard). Could make for more interesting fights for causing adds / trains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puluin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Getting charmed on live was so much more amusing than here... e.x. I vividly remember a Severilous fight once where the 60 rogue got charmed and proceeded to wipe the entrance raid.... you never see that happen on p99... why?
Do you mean Wuoshi? Believe Sev is shaman class, but Wuoshi was druid so had 'Animal charm' not limited to actual animals.

Edit: Forgot shaman's have animal charm too. In classic, mobs could have a pet up and charm I believe (almost positive I've seen screenshots).
Old 08-19-2019, 02:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puluin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Getting charmed on live was so much more amusing than here... e.x. I vividly remember a Severilous fight once where the 60 rogue got charmed and proceeded to wipe the entrance raid.... you never see that happen on p99... why?
All out door dragons charm and in VP. Only velious dragon that charms is Harla dar... y’all must be new and it happens here shit they used to not even need line of site to charm....

Sev can only charm when he has no pet same with the other dragons btw... the more you know.
Last edited by kotton05; 08-19-2019 at 02:22 PM..
Old 08-20-2019, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunderfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In classic, mobs could have a pet up and charm I believe (almost positive I've seen screenshots).
Evil eyes definitely give no fucks for charm rules. They'd charm your animation and have two of them even though, if you do NOT have a pet up, you're unable to charm THEIR animation. Stuff like that.
Old 08-21-2019, 08:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Evil eyes definitely give no fucks for charm rules. They'd charm your animation and have two of them even though, if you do NOT have a pet up, you're unable to charm THEIR animation. Stuff like that.
That's because they are fuckin evil man. They don't care about no rules. If I was a gigantic floating eye I'd be fuckin evil too. Too bad eye drops don't exist in this game, would probably one shot them.
Old 08-21-2019, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bristlebaner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are there any NPC bards that play songs?
There's a bard NPC next to Tykar's spawn point in East Freeport that periodically plays songs when unaggroed, presumably on the out of combat buff AI, so .. that's something.
Old 08-21-2019, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

I thought most of them 'sang' selo, hence the ridiculous run speeds (or at least on live).
Closed Thread