Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2014, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Default Looking for honesty... neriak foreign quarters

Long story short, fucked up and lost a set of puppet strings... taking forever for gm's to answer (and knowing how they do stuff, getting help will be stretching it)

These strings were left on a merchant apparently, in neriak foreign quarters, less then a week ago. If you or someone you know acquired these through selling high end gems at the recharge merchant that was used... troll section, it would be nice if you could be honest about it and return something that isnt yours.

Long shot i know... but costs nothing asks, costs 200k to replace.
Planar Protector

Have there been any resets since then?
Sarnak

Ouch!
<Divinity>
Old 04-22-2014, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

No reset, someone sold 3 gems to a merchant who was TOTALLY empty for over a month now and bought em back after i fucked up self recharging and leaving em there.

Totally my error, totally my fault... but would be nice if the person who bought em reads this could be honest about it, or if you knew someone who all of a sudden got strings just less then a week ago and didnt have enough plat to afford em could contact me.

Im trying to get quick answer from derubael / sirken about it before they get traded / sold / moved around too much and are unrecoverable... but im not holding up any hopes.
Old 04-22-2014, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

I know nothing of these strings, but I do wish merchants reset with the simulated patches to clear crap from them for recharging purposes.

You don't know the exact merchant? Are you sure you did not bury them on a full merchant?
Old 04-22-2014, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

positive, and i could get the exact name if needed.

merchant who i had been using to recharge was totally empty for over a month now, selling only ''cloth caps'' till just a few days ago... surprise, he has high end gems (ruby crown, sapphire neck, etc) and mule no more strings :/
Old 04-22-2014, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Just pretend the merchant is a female you want to cyber. Or pretend the person who bought them off the merchant is a female who now will appreciate what you did for her. This should make it easier for you.
Old 04-22-2014, 02:12 PM
Kobold

No offense, but this is a risk you take when you decide to exploit merchant recharges. In my opinion the GM's should absolutely not give you any information as to what happened to the Strings, whether it poofed, or got bought by another player. It would be different if you lost it to a scam or something, but this was your own doing.

That being said, it would be awesome if whoever found them does happen to see this post and returns them to you or offers to at least strike a deal. I wish you the best of luck in recovering your item.

P99:
Nubben, Level 16 Rogue
Old 04-22-2014, 02:14 PM
Fire Giant

Anyone notice that the phrase 'no offense' is usually followed by that person saying something offensive to that person.

'no offense, but you're really fat'

'no offense, but you smell like cheese'

turn of phrase that does nothing except warn the recipient that you're about to get shit on.
Scientist - 37 ROG
Old 04-22-2014, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

No offense, but good defense
Closed Thread