Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2015, 05:58 PM
Aviak

Default My elemental graphics are not classic

It is a problem. I want the big, ugly, blocky, headless elemental graphics of yore.

I have unchecked the box in the login-options which says to display horses and elementals in high-rez graphics. But still, they show up in their non-classic form.

Mind you, I did not log completely all the way out of the client. Do I need to do that? Are there files I need to download?

Your assistance in this matter is appreciated.
Old 08-13-2015, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afterburner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is a problem. I want the big, ugly, blocky, headless elemental graphics of yore.

I have unchecked the box in the login-options which says to display horses and elementals in high-rez graphics. But still, they show up in their non-classic form.

Mind you, I did not log completely all the way out of the client. Do I need to do that? Are there files I need to download?

Your assistance in this matter is appreciated.
Log out of game and shut program down. Find your eqclient.ini file, open in Notepad. Find the line that says UseLuclinElementals=TRUE and change it to FALSE. Save file, restart game, and find an elemental to confirm.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 08-13-2015, 06:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Log out of game and shut program down. Find your eqclient.ini file, open in Notepad. Find the line that says UseLuclinElementals=TRUE and change it to FALSE. Save file, restart game, and find an elemental to confirm.
You are the wind beneath my wings.
Old 08-13-2015, 06:40 PM
Fire Giant

this egregious violation of the classic doctrine should be fixed with client-side blocking of the luclin elementals

if people are allowed to see luclin-era elemental graphics, they will be reminded that it is actually not 1999 and their immersion will be DESTROYED
Old 08-13-2015, 06:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If that doesn't work, find your eqclientwineq.ini file (just below it) and do the above.
Old 08-13-2015, 07:09 PM
Banned

bring back the compass
Closed Thread