Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2021, 03:25 AM
Banned

I don't care if u believe me.

I'm telling u how it is.

Watch out for the young and angry CNN watchers in the male 24-29 brackets.
Old 11-24-2021, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not that many white people with dreads, but nice try on the skin lightening CNN. Journalism at its finest. Just don’t report the story at all, it’s what people expect. That way you don’t have to pay someone to try to digitally lighten skin color
Silly people blaming CNN when the second picture is also from CNN.

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/asse...m-plus-169.jpg

Attacking any news agency they disagree with. The MAGA way.
Old 11-24-2021, 10:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bro don't be low iq
I'm sure your very high iq, since you mention that every third post for some strange reason, will have you figuring why you can't seem to get the courts to arrest the Chief Executive Officer of antifa

As you know, when Interpol arrests a single terrorist, they have taken down the entire concept of terrorism itself
Old 11-24-2021, 10:35 AM
Banned

Oh please, antifa is a domestic terror organization by any sane definition of that term. Obfuscating about how it's just, like, an ideaaaaaa maaaaan is a total cop out. No, there are specific, branded chapters all over the country. People tend not to specifically identify themselves because they don't want to be arrested, true, but the bricks they throw aren't just "ideas", nor are the small businesses that took decades to build that are lost forever. Those aren't just "ideas" either. Stop running cover for these people, they are the worst of the worst.

And meanwhile, of course, "white supremacy" really IS just a vague concept. According to many far-left nutjob academics, concepts like "being on time" and "getting the right answer on a test" are "tools of white supremacy". Literally anything can be tenuously connected to "white supremacy" by some talentless 23 year old college grad with a worthless humanities degree.
Last edited by Ooloo; 11-24-2021 at 10:38 AM..
Old 11-24-2021, 10:40 AM
Banned

I used to think antifa and ACLU had some potential

they are just another means of control and pushing people over the edge so they can be easily eliminated.
Old 11-24-2021, 10:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those aren't just "ideas" either. Stop running cover for these people, they are the worst of the worst.
They're my heroes and stay mad that you can't actually pin down the organization

You'll always get some individuals, sure, but you can't actually stop abstract concepts. You can hang John Brown all you want, but that does nothing to stop the larger goal

The goals of antifa are good and ethical
Old 11-24-2021, 10:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The goals of antifa are good and ethical
Besides burning down mom and pop businesses and looting, what are the goals exactly?
Old 11-24-2021, 10:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Besides burning down mom and pop businesses and looting, what are the goals exactly?
gosh what can the goals of the organization named antifa possibly be

i wonder
Old 11-24-2021, 11:05 AM
Banned

I guess I'm in antifa then guys! Because I, too, think fascism is bad.

The little snaffu I'm having though is that these "anti-fascist" guys behave exactly like fascists. In fact, they behave MORE like fascists than the people they are accusing of fascism (like ben shapiro, who is not remotely a fascist).

It's the easiest thing in the world, start an organization named "killing puppies is bad" and then just do whatever you want. You can always claim "hey now our CORE goals are ethical! Derp!"
Old 11-24-2021, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to think antifa and ACLU had some potential

they are just another means of control and pushing people over the edge so they can be easily eliminated.
ACLU was good. You either die a hero, etc. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread