Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2021, 03:25 PM
Banned

Ya it's always good to take breaks if something seems fustrating.

Sometimes I only log in and loot 10 platinum because I have bigger fish to fry. Sometimes I lose 10% exp and come back a day and a half later only to get powerlvld 20 lvls in one day.

So just realize what in the moment is happening and it's an adventure and it will be there tomorrow should you need to let it go. For any reason. That is how dad did it.
Old 11-24-2021, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrod99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the advice everyone. I have made a HIE Enchanter (Faiil) on Green. Hope the name is a good luck token hehe. Got to LV 3 night. I played this game for years back when EQ first came out. I have forgotten so much [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grab the coins from the water in Felwithe, Kaladim, and Ak’Anon if u visit them

https://wiki.project1999.com/Coin_of_Tash_(Tashania)

It’s a crucial spell and starting it as a noob will save the trouble of having to deal with it later. Just toss the coins in ur bank. Keep it in mind for future cities u visit
Last edited by unsunghero; 11-24-2021 at 07:43 PM..
Old 11-24-2021, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrod99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nostalgia for old EQ has brought me back. I played a Ranger to 40, Druid to at least 70 through many expansions forget which one I quit on. I also came back to new EQ and played a ready made L85 SK with a merc healer a while but got bored.

Thinking about chanter vs shammy as a new toon. I want something that I can solo easily but still be desirable to a group/raid when I have the time. Are there many people still playing. Which server would be best in late 2021? Any suggestions very welcome.
Go necro man

Best solo class by far (fun)
Old 11-27-2021, 07:24 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Thanks for the advice everyone. I have made a HIE Enchanter (Faiil) on Green. Hope the name is a good luck token hehe. Got to LV 3 night. I played this game for years back when EQ first came out. I have forgotten so much [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got a Ogre SK lvl 6 on Green named Fatetaker. Moved over to East Commons hoping to find a group. Check for me if you wanna group.
Closed Thread