Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-27-2021, 01:18 AM
Planar Protector

Trump: Operation warpspeed: 70 million doses of the vaccine, all free.

Biden: 1 Covid pill $700

You guys are idiots.
Old 11-27-2021, 01:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You guys are idiots.
Then get the vaccine.

“The pressure for march-in rights around the Covid pills are going to be huge,” predicted Abinader, who suggested that the government could use the bahy-Doyle act to lower the price of molnupiravir; priced at about 700 dollars “When the Biden administration negotiates another supply agreement with Merck, they should probably leverage those rights in order to get a better price,” he said. Molnupiravir only costs about $18 to make.
Last edited by Botten; 11-27-2021 at 01:35 AM..
Old 11-27-2021, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

look at this democrat shit lol

medicne is too expensive "get the cheaper one"

can I have both?

"i dont have an answer bla bla bla bla bla bla bla"

This is straight up bush shit. Parties. Flipped.

If it wasnt for trump we'd be shelling out 36$ a boost.
Old 11-27-2021, 02:05 AM
Planar Protector

What is this 'covid pill'?
Old 11-27-2021, 02:13 AM
Planar Protector

idk some new pill that helps you not die if you catch covid.

but its $700! and we're getting like 10 million of them idk

because this president is sleepn.

It's just a new EpiPen in the making IMO basically

botten did the demorats fix that by the way? no? not going to? didnt think so. Enjoy your reptoidio's demosluts!

lol
Old 11-27-2021, 03:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We thought you could get aids from cereal boxes in the 80s, and that was only the 80s. That's not that long ago.
30-40 years is not that long ago? what are you like 90 years old?
Old 11-27-2021, 03:51 AM
Planar Protector

considering the biggest political issues of that time, were the same as the 1960s, as well as now, idk time seems relative and existence is futile.
Old 11-27-2021, 08:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you cant explain why, got it.

Whats covid 2 infection have anything to do with why you cant explain your own position?? Tell us what just one of those graphs even means. You cant. What does "noninfectious pseudovirus" have to do with S protein damaging endothelium? Come on, I thought we all cant understand? What is it doing to the mitochondria and why?

ill use words he can understand
Pussy doesnt know what the fuck hes talking about. I'll drop a link about covid 2 and s proteins! Thats will prove im smart! yeah!

pussy ass cant even read the fucking graphs! damn sure cant go into WHY. Just posts some bullshit paper about covid 2.. You know we're talking about covid-19 vaccines, right? Pussy lolololol Come on show us that genius mind at work!
using your own words could you explain to the forum personalities what its like to be functionally retarded? lol, what a schmuck
Old 11-27-2021, 09:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
using your own words could you explain to the forum personalities what its like to be functionally retarded? lol, what a schmuck
Exactly what I thought. You see, the pussy ass bitch will commonly pretend like they are going to engage in conversation or combat but once pressed, they will back down, every single time. Its the easiest and most common way to spot a pussy. Get in their face, challenge them, and they will fold up and cry every time.

Pussy cant even back up his own opinion, let alone his claims of fact. Pussy is as pussy does. Backs down, runs away, or cowers in a corner. Thats what I thought. Just like your daddy taught you. Was your grandpa or your dad a bigger pussy? It had to come from one of them.

What more could you expect from a trump supporter?? I would have PTSD too if my daddy lost THAT HARD and I would act like you do if I were in a rape cult, too.
Old 11-27-2021, 09:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You guys are idiots.
Didnt democrats try to lower the cost of prescription drug prices?? Lol bet you cant guess which party blocked it.