Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2021, 04:58 PM
Fire Giant

Default mini tar goos

Mini tar goos are not supposed to Zerg they person after main mob kill.

This isnt not how blue was or classic. Gives no time fora quadder to med at all.

Stupid change, many stupid changes.
Old 11-22-2021, 05:02 PM
Banned

there are prima donnas that only want certain mobs available to their favored class lawl
Old 11-22-2021, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Classic? I dont know but this is the report that got them fixed/changed

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=391139
Old 11-23-2021, 01:54 AM
Fire Giant

I'm starting to agree �� with you getting sick of nerf only when friends are done grinding 300 toons. The little good never zerged till engaged. Now you can't med. Gonna be time for a new game soon thankfully.
Old 11-23-2021, 01:57 AM
Fire Giant

Yeah well. He also modded the DMG on a 55 druid it now can hit for 96 DMG on 848ac from a super green con. Thanks Tecla. Always messing crap up.
Old 11-23-2021, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

I hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure (just from my own memories, but also from that clasic evidence I linked) that the mini-goos should attack on spawn. This was part of the "fun" of fighting them on live: you'd get the main goo super low, then you'd have to get ready for the onslaught when he dies.

But, the goos still aren't working classically here IMHO: memory is faulty, but I certainly don't remember them sticking around for very long (in fact, I remember racing to get back to them before they despawned after a death/gate). So this thing where you try to engage a goo and there's a ton of leftover mini goos waiting there to join him seems incorrect to me.

There's a separate thread in the bugs forum addressing this.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-23-2021, 03:47 PM
Fire Giant

I would agree with you there. sorry for being frustrated, just dying at 55 from a lvl 31 goo seems absurd. Especially when your wearing plate.

I feel they do not need to hit for 96 when your standing. Avg hit on me anyhow had been 8-42 but their version of critical hit is too much. Maybe 56? if it was my server I wouldn't have them hit so hard.

At 2900 mana I have enough left to handle one set of 4. the other 4 now force you to zone or outrun them to log out. I know he did this because of your info submitted which shows valid, but you probably submitted it because Cyrok was pounding out 60 and was leaving 30-50 mini goos all over.
I know this because I came to kill them all, while Blistiq was in woushi form observing the zone.

Then hour later patch occured.

I get let's make everything match SoE. But gas anyone ever questioned if SoE was right all the time?

Hence why fan based servers exist, yo not be exactly like SoE.

just think well enough should be left alone sometimes. Now on an already crowded server we have less areas to exp , unless in the hole or seb groups.
Last edited by JDFriend99; 11-23-2021 at 03:48 PM.. Reason: Stupid phone typos
Old 11-24-2021, 05:24 PM
Banned

haha!
Closed Thread