Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2021, 07:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As if anything is on the line for Trump in that moment; "Gee, I already became insanely rich by accident, married a hot woman who barely speaks my language by accident, became a household reality TV show host by accident, and then literally became the actual Leader of the free world by accident- fuck it check out my dad dance. You know you want it."
Don't forget he's a twice impeached loser as well.
Old 11-27-2021, 09:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As if anything is on the line for Trump in that moment; "Gee, I already became insanely rich by accident, married a hot woman who barely speaks my language by accident, became a household reality TV show host by accident, and then literally became the actual Leader of the free world by accident- fuck it check out my dad dance. You know you want it."
When you inherit money then squander it to the point where you cant pay your own bills or lawyers, pretty sure thats not insanely rich or a merit. Its a demerit.

When you marry a former employee, a prostitute, thats a demerit. The first prostitute, ladies and gentleman.

Hosted a fake tv show about fake business deals about firing people. Was famous for losing hundreds of millions of dollars, going bankrupt, raping kids with epstein, thats a demerit.

Became president of a failing nation that is back sliding into fascism by lying and brainwashing the uneducated masses of america. Thats a demerit.

Hilarious they worship this guy. Almost like, they wish they were him. They want a powerful pedophile best friend, a prostitute wife, and DEBT up to their eyes.
Old 11-27-2021, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

*says they hate him, devote a page to his honor 1+ years after their guy won an election.
Old 11-27-2021, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

#themessiah

lol
Old 11-27-2021, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

I hope you'll get over Trump's embarrassing defeat eventually, Jib.
Old 11-27-2021, 02:36 PM
Banned

Horza you do realize both impeachment attempts failed and were pure political theater? And were doomed from the beginning? And were retarded? And that democrats hated trump so much they actually elected somebody worse? Because they are insane?

I just hope you understand these things.
Old 11-27-2021, 02:42 PM
Fire Giant

Horza is so far broken in the head all he can do is post the same tired one line posts to showcase his TDS. Dude is gonna be here 10 years from now still crying about Trump and Fox news.
Old 11-27-2021, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Trump lost, idiots.
Old 11-27-2021, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope you'll get over Trump's embarrassing defeat eventually, Jib.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Incase you didn't know, after he is humbled, he returns and builds the greatest empire the world had ever seeen.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-27-2021, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you inherit money then squander it to the point where you cant pay your own bills or lawyers, pretty sure thats not insanely rich or a merit. Its a demerit.

When you marry a former employee, a prostitute, thats a demerit. The first prostitute, ladies and gentleman.

Hosted a fake tv show about fake business deals about firing people. Was famous for losing hundreds of millions of dollars, going bankrupt, raping kids with epstein, thats a demerit.

Became president of a failing nation that is back sliding into fascism by lying and brainwashing the uneducated masses of america. Thats a demerit.

Hilarious they worship this guy. Almost like, they wish they were him. They want a powerful pedophile best friend, a prostitute wife, and DEBT up to their eyes.
Biden is worse than Trump was in literally every way. Also the US is the best place to live, which is why illegal immigrants are currently pouring into the country. We are a terrible awful racist colonizing conquering pillaging country, yet we are also failing? Hmmm. It can't be both.
Closed Thread