Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2021, 04:26 PM
Fire Giant

Default P99 staff

Sorry for ever giving grief because I don't agree with things.

As always we are glad we have this realm to play on.

wishing all of you happy Thanksgiving weekend and good health in RL.

EFF the pixels, RL matter.

Thank you staff. Truly appreciate all we have because of your efforts.
Old 11-26-2021, 04:29 PM
Banned

Bump
Old 11-27-2021, 03:27 AM
Sarnak

drugs?
Old 11-27-2021, 08:44 AM
Kobold

One week bash
Next week asskissing
You make the call
Old 11-27-2021, 10:51 AM
Banned

The holidays are super hard folks, thank god there's EVERQUEST and the best version of it P99

U make the call folks.

Send staff elf kisses.
Old 11-27-2021, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The holidays are super hard folks
I do not understand this comment at all. I've seen similar comments posted before. It seems absurd; I thought it was some sort of joke but if it is then the joke refuses to die. The Thanksgiving-Christmas-New Year's season is generally one of the easier and more pleasant times of year.

I appreciate P99 for what it is, having been here since the tail end of the P99 beta. 12 years later it's still going strong. Here's to another 12.

Danth
Old 11-27-2021, 01:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not understand this comment at all. I've seen similar comments posted before. It seems absurd; I thought it was some sort of joke but if it is then the joke refuses to die. The Thanksgiving-Christmas-New Year's season is generally one of the easier and more pleasant times of year.

I appreciate P99 for what it is, having been here since the tail end of the P99 beta. 12 years later it's still going strong. Here's to another 12.

Danth
It’s hard for the pixel nerds who only have EQ and struggle to get their zerg to log on during holidays. How are you supposed to enjoy the holidays if you aren’t getting pixels and stopping someone else from getting them?
Old 11-27-2021, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Danth
I mean some people have very bad personal and family situations that can make the holidays a difficult time. Others may not have friends or family to spend the holidays with, and therefore the holidays are a rough time because they serve to highlight and exacerbate that loneliness.

I agree with you that in my experience the holidays are a very pleasant time of year, but I’m also thankful because I realize that for many people that’s not the case.
Old 11-27-2021, 03:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Danth
it wasn't a joke. don't meant to say I hope they are all healthy and wish them a good holiday.

just because I disagree with things, doesn't mean I can't wish folks a nice holiday.

that's the trouble in our world, you folks believe in hate and believe if you don't like something you should stick to hate.

I don't feel that way I don't hate any of the staff or for that matter anyone on this server.

may not like someone, but I'd never wish I'll will to anyone.

Sad folks couldn't accept the kind gesture and have to find fault in it.
Old 11-27-2021, 03:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The holidays are super hard folks, thank god there's EVERQUEST and the best version of it P99

U make the call folks.

Send staff elf kisses.
At least you kinda see my valid appreciation. Life stinks you turn on the tv and people are looting killing etc.

I'm very grateful to have p99.yes I complain when I feel I don't like something.

We all do. Whether you post it or not.

Doesn't mean I don't commend them when I talk to them. When they have address issues I've found, it's always pleasant. I'm always pleasant even when I'm in the wrong.

You can scrutinize my posts and see me flame folks for ignorance or staff for not following through with an issue. Shit happens.

But don't discount my validity of wishing folks good health and happy holidays. I simply mean that.
Closed Thread