Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 03:24 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now if only that spider was perma!
Old 07-28-2010, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

After reading all this, removing Rinna from the game entirely doesn't appear to have any negative consequences.

Except removing a guildmaster from a non-city zone which is only two zones away from the same kind of guildmaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2010, 03:34 PM
Sarnak

speaking of training the tunnel with aggro mobs, why is the EC Griffon not spawning? There was most certainly a griffon in EC and bixie(s) were the placeholder.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:39 PM
Sarnak

The amount of brown nosing / ridiculousness going on in this thread is making my head hurt

The Griffin doesn't even spawn in EC any more, and I have never personally died to Rinna and I'm porting and giving out buffs on my druid all the time. If I get smashed in the face by her, I zone, because I'm not sitting there AFK.

It's that easy.

And to all the "hurr durrrrrrr i get killed all the time and it's sapping my xp bawwwwwwwww" -- You can go ahead and get a 250 point hp buff from a cleric, run over to a mage for a DS, run over to a shaman for Stat buffs, and run over to a druid for Regen.

I've watched the same person sitting at the entrance of the tunnel going "can i get a ds plz can I get a ds plz" for 15 minutes one time.

THAT is deplorable.

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Last edited by Waedawen; 07-28-2010 at 03:43 PM..
Old 07-28-2010, 03:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
The Griffin doesn't even spawn in EC any more guys, and I have never personally died to Rinna and I'm porting and giving out buffs on my druid all the time. If I get on her hate list, I zone.
Good luck making it to the zone before she kicks the shit outta you ...
Old 07-28-2010, 03:43 PM
Sarnak

Geezus you guys are a bunch of whiners. I remember trains all the time in EC tunnels. Fond memory in fact. I liked the classic experience - even if it meant I could never be 100% safe ANYWHERE.

If you want a safe trading place - go play WoW - I hear Dalaran is uber safe. So safe in fact the other faction can't even hurt you there.

Has one of my chars been killed in an EC train? You betcha. Do I sit my evil characters at the front of the tunnel anymore? Nope! I enjoy watching the trains sometimes - reminds me that the world is dynamic instead of a yahoo chat room.
Last edited by rioisk; 07-28-2010 at 03:48 PM..
Old 07-28-2010, 03:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplistik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck making it to the zone before she kicks the shit outta you ...
she doubles me for 183 and kicks for 32.

I have about 60% life if I'm unbuffed with only sow on.

Nice try though.

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 07-28-2010, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The amount of brown nosing / ridiculousness going on in this thread is making my head hurt

The Griffin doesn't even spawn in EC any more, and I have never personally died to Rinna and I'm porting and giving out buffs on my druid all the time. If I get smashed in the face by her, I zone, because I'm not sitting there AFK.

It's that easy.

And to all the "hurr durrrrrrr i get killed all the time and it's sapping my xp bawwwwwwwww" -- You can go ahead and get a 250 point hp buff from a cleric, run over to a mage for a DS, run over to a shaman for Stat buffs, and run over to a druid for Regen.

I've watched the same person sitting at the entrance of the tunnel going "can i get a ds plz can I get a ds plz" for 15 minutes one time.

THAT is deplorable.
This post doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:53 PM
Sarnak

I'm ok with getting rid of her; but bring the Griffon back! Or did ya forget to put it in?
Old 07-28-2010, 03:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This post doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
I was going for "it's already watered down to hell and easier than it should be so why make it easier" combined with "just move out of the way" lightly sprinkled with "that's not classic"

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Closed Thread