Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

You can train on live and you can train here. It just so happens that it's easier to police 800 people. CSM Rezzes (100% rezzes) were indeed classic, given proof of the need for one.

All part of the policy that you seem to believe only exists on this server and not anywhere on live. The "Play Nice Policy" was enforced as much as it could be by a skeleton staff covering 2-3000 people.

Not sure what you're getting at
Old 07-29-2010, 01:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agaron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could train in live bro. Only reason you can't here is because of this generalized "play nice policy". You all sound like whiny bitches. You don't like the train, yet you keep going back for more? Not to mention <blank> was giving out 100% resses yesterday. Pretty sure that's not classic either.
Actually, if you read my above posts - I didn't whine at all. And I have nothing against anyone here at all. I don't 'hate' anyone - it was just a horribly bad idea as to how to get an account back.

But... the 'whiny' part there.
Who's more 'whiny'.

Those complaining about getting trained for something they had NOTHING to do with?

Or the person training people that have NO ability to correct the situation - nor had anything to do with the situation?

Training people that have nothing to do with a 'situation' because you have an axe to grind with a GM - defines 'whiny'.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:37 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

agaron, i know you helped him train guk and i personally cant wait till your acc gets banned to. Just because the both of you enjoy bro raping each other doesnt mean we like men to. Yes trains were in classic but on non pvp assholes who continually trained players just for the purpose of causing grief got banned. The difference between here and classic is that you can just make a new account. If you have such a problem with the rules go make your own server and take everyone with you......oh wait it would just be you and aca
Old 07-29-2010, 05:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last time I checked in order for you guys to ban me for training you have to have more evidence than people going /ooc "Omg he trained me" as Cyrius once told me you need a screen shot with a time stamp, a fraps video of me with the mob in question running onto you again with a time stamp in game, and myself openly admitting I'm training you.

Thanks for due process yo
Previous actions moron. You cant possibly be that stupid, so you win at trolling and getting your much needed attention. Did your fat skank of amother tit feed you until you were 12 or something? Good luck in the real world.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-29-2010, 06:06 PM
Banned

God babies are fucking scary looking.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agaron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not to mention <blank> was giving out 100% resses yesterday. Pretty sure that's not classic either.
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=20014

Now we know what the despair was all about.
Old 07-29-2010, 08:17 PM
Kobold

Jesus fucking christ, I don't think I could of been more straight forward, so let me try again...

WHY WAS HE BANNED IN THE FIRST PLACE
Old 07-29-2010, 08:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straif [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus fucking christ, I don't think I could of been more straight forward, so let me try again...

WHY WAS HE BANNED IN THE FIRST PLACE
Who are you who can summon fire without flint or tinder?
Old 07-29-2010, 09:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allizia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who are you who can summon fire without flint or tinder?
CAPS, LARGE FONT, BOLDNESS
Old 07-29-2010, 09:31 PM
Aviak

This thread much like Abacab version 1,2,3,4 and god knows however many is like a bad case of Crabs you just can't get rid of them.