Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 08:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i only rant about it because i watched a level 2 today literally ping between any and all cleric/druid he could identify as such and beg buffs for 45min. in that 45min he could have gotten at least lvl 5 without the buffs.
I watched another beg for sow for a CR for 20min...his corpse was in sro... in that 20min he could have already been back to his corpse and gaining that lost exp back.
my recommendation of the all out refusal of buffage is for their own good. lets help these newbs be self sufficient, instead of the boil on our tunnel's ass that they are.

im tired of sitting there peddling my wares and all of the sudden get bombarded with 5 tells from 5 different noobs all saying " DS/chloro plz". shit is annoying
Are you kidding? 45 minutes 2-5? 3-4 is hell! I don't blame the noobs.....a DS/chloro/HP buff and you can be level 10 in 10 minutes.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walabaego [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Karma's a bitch.
Actually karma is a silly notion made by man in an attempt to explain something that he couldnt understand.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:32 PM
Orc

I can understand the people that beg for buffs. I wouldn't necessarily think that saying no to all noobs would be the answer though. I would leave it to the ones that only ask once nicely and either reply sure/yes or no and leave it at that. This is more of an opinionated question and depends how each person feels about it really. If you feel you have been wronged or annoyed then just simply don't buff them. Not everybody is a people person and some people have shorter tempers than others so my advice would be to say no or whatever and just either /ignore that person or don't pay them any attention.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually karma is a silly notion made by man in an attempt to explain something that he couldnt understand.
Fail Harder.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yes, yes EC tunnel is great. but can we please do something about these buff begging cunts who just sit there and demand buffs in say/tells? i say we all deny buff requests and nip this annoyance in the bud! buffs are not a requirement for leveling, get over it and sink your time into the game like the rest of us did.
and no donations dont make it better, keep your 32gold and 178silver i dont want that garbage. if we were that hard up for plat that we needed your 32gold we wouldnt be sitting in EC, we'd be out farming plat...

Anyone else with me on the flat out denial to these buff beggars?
God what a miserable cunt you are.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walabaego [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fail Harder.
umad? did i offend your..."faith" lol.

i laffed harder...not sure about fail
Aviak

Quote:
umad? did i offend your..."faith" lol.

i laffed harder...not sure about fail

Lol what? Is World of Warcraft down or something?
Old 07-30-2010, 08:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
if we were that hard up for plat that we needed your 32gold we wouldnt be sitting in EC, we'd be out farming plat...
Who's this we shit? Speak for yourself not others, if you don't feel the want to buff others then ignore them or the tells simple as that.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:41 PM
Sarnak

^^What?, i was just having a laf at the expense of your beliefs in imaginary forces and beings that control everything, nothing more.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Yes, yes EC tunnel is great. but can we please do something about these buff begging cunts who just sit there and demand buffs in say/tells? i say we all deny buff requests and nip this annoyance in the bud! buffs are not a requirement for leveling, get over it and sink your time into the game like the rest of us did.
and no donations dont make it better, keep your 32gold and 178silver i dont want that garbage. if we were that hard up for plat that we needed your 32gold we wouldnt be sitting in EC, we'd be out farming plat...

Anyone else with me on the flat out denial to these buff beggars?

Then ignore them and don't buff them you goddamn girl.