Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2019, 02:24 PM
Banned

how'd feniin get got? we doing order 66 chief?
Old 11-02-2019, 02:32 PM
Orc

Bet Teppler tattled on him.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not even close. The most important thing for the American Dream is utilizing the middle class as a ladder. Right now the middle class isn't a ladder. It's a dead end. It's impossible to have a vibrant middle class when you have a never ending supply of low class workers.Middle class will try to earn a decent wage or put together respectable businesses and a never ending stream of lower class workers will undercut and do the jobs constantly cheaper. Try to figure out who wins here. I'll give you a clue, it's not your average American.
You seem to understand using words as an emotional trigger, but you do not know the words meanings. Middle class means their income is passive, from investments and ASSets, not from wages.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:34 PM
Banned

He did one too many personal attacks and he did the same personal attack Galach just deleted his post for like 2 days ago. He's gotta be smarter and less impulsive than that.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem to understand using words as an emotional trigger, but you do not know the words meanings. Middle class means their income is passive, from investments and ASSets, not from wages.
No, that's you that doesn't understand. Middle class is working class and working business class not investment class. Heavier investment starts happening in upper middle class. What you are describing is lower to middle upper class. They are the only ones that can live on passive income. My family was middle class growing up. Both my parents worked 9-5ish. Mom teacher, dad accounting type.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:39 PM
Orc

Most people who think they are "middle class" are actually working class poor. The actual middle class doesn't worry about money day to day.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most people who think they are "middle class" are actually working class poor. The actual middle class doesn't worry about money day to day.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes reading though your post you are correct. We never had to worry about "day to day" exactly. My parents were excessively responsible people. Worked full time jobs until retirement age and they aren't millionaires now. There's actually real statistics of what middle class is. Look it up. 70k-180k. We were within that bracket.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Middle class is working class
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2019, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://qz.com/1592826/the-middle-cl...by-generation/

"Housing and higher education expenses have been rising faster than middle incomes, the OECD said."

hmmmm

https://collegefundingexperts.com/co...lege-students/

Quote:

This month, California legislators made news when they opted to provide community-college students with nearly $500 million in emergency financial assistance

The emergency aid comes as Washington doubles down on college affordability. During the last legislative session, the state passed a sweeping financial aid bill intended to help families who make up to the state’s median income by paying for a portion or all of a student’s tuition. It’s expected to help about 110,000 students go to college each year.
Last edited by Teppler; 11-02-2019 at 03:51 PM..
Closed Thread