Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-06-2022, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Out on completely psychotic client who isn’t oriented to date, place, disorganized speech. I can’t write down his rapid, tangential, bizarre statements fast enough, but I always try in case I have to do a petition for involuntary treatment. Here’s some of what he was saying…

“I want to be Methodist bi-sexual with dad”
“I’m cutting wood for hamburger dick that doesn’t have bread underneath it”
“I copy the bouncing witch”
“A coaxial cable split farming some kind of mechanized giant landed and went out by himself”

He also said at one point that I wanted to have sex with him. Tangled wires in the brain man. He used to be on court ordered treatment but after the year fades and the forced injections of antipsychotics stop he becomes psychotic again. His dad says he’s written gibberish all over his walls in his room as well…
That guy is in bad shape ya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hope he gets better help? What is his reasoning for coming off his antipsychotics over and over? He needs that charted so he can deal with it when he's stabilized again.

My psychologist said that I am doing good today. She was happy to hear about all of the progress I made. Also said that I seem to be much more emotionally stable despite my physical illness and circumstances. Was a nice day today. Only one really bad episode of palpitations and flashes and passing out. Shortness of breath.

I worked on the house a bit too.

I'm going to get back down to 160! Without starvation! And anorexia!
Old 04-06-2022, 08:44 PM
Decaying Skeleton

not to over do it im on day 4 after a liver transplant and I had the energy and willing to play EQ or anything else not in bed.
Old 04-06-2022, 08:57 PM
Banned

Gratz madzig21!
Old 04-06-2022, 09:39 PM
Banned

Holy cow liver transplant, that’s nuts. I hear you can inherit the donor’s cravings for different foods and stuff due to DNA differences

With the psychotic guy, once he gets off COT he stops taking the meds and no one can force him and his brain chemicals get off to the point where he too out of touch with reality to accept voluntary treatment again. He apparently thrashed that room at dad’s house and once his 82yr old dad dies he fucked. He can’t care for himself he needs AZ long term care insurance

Went through a poor Hispanic part of Mesa today and ran into an Elote man. Mexican sweet corn is so bomb, and I tip them fatty
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1A20CF59-8C3A-4F1F-AA9D-F342470C534D.jpg (20.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 04-06-2022, 09:54 PM
Banned

Imho most Mexican really knows how to live pretty good.

Looks great!
Old 04-07-2022, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

So I was skateboarding on UA campus today and this guy who walks around in girls clothes lost his mind and started screaming at me. He actually did it like 3 times, kept walking away and coming back to do it again. Making threats and otherwise just looking like a clown. He didn't actually do shit tho.

I'd rate the experience 7/10 on the entertainment scale.
Old 04-09-2022, 02:34 PM
Banned

I remembered tonight is UFC 273 and I'm so pumped for Burns vs Chimaev eeeee!!
Old 04-09-2022, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remembered tonight is UFC 273 and I'm so pumped for Burns vs Chimaev eeeee!!
I’m predicting a Khamzat hype train derailment. Burns is so much more skilled than his last opponents, that’s what happens when you leapfrog your entire division to the number 2 guy. I don’t think Khamzat completely understands how much harder an opponent it’s going to be

If I recall Khamzat usually like yells/screams and comes in fast and hard. That approach is just far too risky against someone like Burns, especially when he’s completely fresh not tired round 1. If Khamzat changes his approach and comes in measured, that will be a sign he has a better chance at winning IMO
Old 04-09-2022, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m predicting a Khamzat hype train derailment. Burns is so much more skilled than his last opponents, that’s what happens when you leapfrog your entire division to the number 2 guy. I don’t think Khamzat completely understands how much harder an opponent it’s going to be

If I recall Khamzat usually like yells/screams and comes in fast and hard. That approach is just far too risky against someone like Burns, especially when he’s completely fresh not tired round 1. If Khamzat changes his approach and comes in measured, that will be a sign he has a better chance at winning IMO
Yeah definitely, that's what makes it so exciting Burns is by far his hardest opponent, and I think his obvious similarities to khabib do a lot of heavy lifting hype wise. So win or lose, it'll be huge either way. I loved khabib and since he retired khamzat is like the next best thing, so far anyway. I'd love to see him vs olievera if they could somehow get the weight divisions matched up, cause they both fight like spider monkeys.
Old 04-09-2022, 07:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah definitely, that's what makes it so exciting Burns is by far his hardest opponent, and I think his obvious similarities to khabib do a lot of heavy lifting hype wise. So win or lose, it'll be huge either way. I loved khabib and since he retired khamzat is like the next best thing, so far anyway. I'd love to see him vs olievera if they could somehow get the weight divisions matched up, cause they both fight like spider monkeys.
Same, there will never be another Khabib but Khamzat’s the next best thing. Islam Machichev is also worth mentioning, esp since he’s related to Khabib and Khabib is his coach. But Islam will never be as exciting a fighter as the Chechen Khamzat partly because of Islam’s reserved milktoast personality

Khamzat is a little bit legit crazy. Apparently after he was inspired to become a MMA fighter after seeing Conor Mcgreggor, he took a plane to the state where Conor’s gym is, and was pulled over for speeding and then I think detained, maybe deported I forget. But when the cops asked where he was going, he said he was going to show up at Conor’s gym to fight Conor, and this was before he ever fought in MMA. He had a duffel bag with sparring gear and a large knife. Khamzat seems like the kinda guy who could legit snap

This story I heard on Chael Sonnen’s channel back in the day