Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 11:17 AM
Sarnak

LOL lets wipe the server because ur upset some of us didnt have to learn swimming and sense heading. Thats some serious drugs.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:26 AM
Fire Giant

ummm i play since a month or something and my swimm skill wont come up....what r u talking about?
Old 04-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Sarnak

fuck no, working my ass off on my pally....if there is a reset imma just roll a damn chanter or bard and go easymode [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2010, 12:57 PM
Sarnak

Would be interesting to see the shift in class's that would happen. I think a lot of people would change.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would be interesting to see the shift in class's that would happen. I think a lot of people would change.
Why do you say that? People just being unhappy with their class or getting left out of raids because of class need?
Old 04-07-2010, 03:05 PM
Sarnak

Pretty sure the class makeup would be the same. We're all more knowledgeable then back in 1999 about which classes can farm massive plat solo.

Honestly, I think deep down we all want to play melee classes but only if we can be twinked.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Sarnak

I think probably just because of the experiences that they've been a part of. As a Warrior, I don't think I would change.. it's like thinking right now, if you could start over, and have another class, at the same point you are now, would you?
Old 04-09-2010, 10:46 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ummm i play since a month or something and my swimm skill wont come up....what r u talking about?
I've found that swimming is a bit wierd on this server. It doesn't seem to skill up if you are mostly out of the water (all the way up on the surface). If you are under water or mostly underwater (the water level is halfway up your screen so you can see under the surface) you do get skill ups.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionicbadger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've found that swimming is a bit wierd on this server. It doesn't seem to skill up if you are mostly out of the water (all the way up on the surface). If you are under water or mostly underwater (the water level is halfway up your screen so you can see under the surface) you do get skill ups.
Probably a good thing, otherwise, who wouldn't just auto run swim to the back of Oasis for max skill.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

I've found my swimming doesn't raise at all if eq isn't the active window, ie i can't just autoswim whilst web browsing.

I enchant things...
Closed Thread