Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

now now children, stop the fighting! Here's some candy for all of you, now go play and have fun.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uaellaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
now now children, stop the fighting! Here's some candy for all of you, now go play and have fun.
wtf... where's my candy?

I enchant things...
Old 04-13-2010, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnimorph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wtf... where's my candy?
I got it hidden. I'll give you some but i gonna tax you. Sorry.

Way the world is bro.

Raiding: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...&postcount=109
P1999 Class Popularity Chart: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=48
P1999 PvP Statistics: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...9&postcount=59

"Global chat is to conversation what pok books are to travel, but without sufficient population it doesn't matter."
Old 04-13-2010, 12:10 PM
Fire Giant

One thing all of you "I wanna sit in EC and sell with 200 of my bffs" need to remember is that code can't support that many people in any zone. Remember the GM event in Qeynos? I hope you remember. EC would not be a functional zone the way you guys are dreaming it will be.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:11 PM
Fire Giant

Hi everyone!!! This thread is awesome! So many amazing opinions stated by so many brilliant forum strategists. Hopefully one of you wins the prize!!
Old 04-13-2010, 01:11 PM
Aviak

blah blah blah ,close chat boxes, blah blah blah, ec tunnel,blah blah blah classic ,blah blah blah, not classic

Got it shortened down pretty well now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(ninja quoted from New Punctuation Marks for Grammar Nerds)
Old 04-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

You forgot "waaaah it makes the game easier waaaah I'm a bitch."
Old 04-13-2010, 02:19 PM
Orc

100's of posts with most peeps supporting their opinion with "cause I said so" like typical idiots.

Lets break this down and make it real easy.

1. Either both auc and ooc stay global or both go non global, you think the idiots telling sex stories on ooc will respect the auc channel and not go there if ooc is gone?

2. Global ooc helps the uninformed and less capable. Every gaming session I respond to peeps asking questions in ooc multiple times. If we get along I put them on friends and I keep in touch with them, helping them along. Not once was one of these persons in the same zone with me.

3. Global Auc helps the uninformed and less capable. I have sold 20+ eebags in the week b4 serverdown. Anyone who knows this camp knows it can be duoed at 30 and soloed at 40. Only the uninformed or less capable would buy this bag. I count myself on the lower end of the capable. How long would I spend auctioning this bag in EC or Nfree? Mebe 10 minutes at the end of my day at best, my assumption is those that are more capable than me wouldn't auction much at all, they have better ways of spending their time.

4. Portals. I have ported peeps at least 200 times, mebe 1% of those were peeps in the same zone as I was. Do me a favor and sit in Ferrott waiting for a druid to arrive that is willing to then port u back out, then post that we should eliminate global ooc.

5. Ant-Clique-ness and player retention. Everquest is a social game, demented and sad, but social [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. I leveled from 19-25 in lake rath, 95% of the time alone in the zone, the other 5% it was some cleric and friends in zone who wouldnt respond to me for fear that i'd ask for a res. I probably would have quit if it was not for ooc. I also have had alot of peeps send me tells for grps because I sounded like I knew what I was talking about in OOC, a few times that grp was me and 5 peeps who were in a guild together. I doubt if I would have that grp if it were not for ooc.

Well that is my take, and I'm glad to defend it or amend it based on actual facts or intelligent discussion. For example, if you are the type of person who turns off the cursing filter, then complains about cursing, I do not need to hear your opinion.
Closed Thread