Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2012, 06:21 PM
Orc

Send a message via AIM to Gnomercy
Talking Pringles Fat-Free chips, Death of the Anus!

"I tried out these Pringles Fat-Free chips because they were super low-cal. BBQ flavor. the fuck.

The can said they had 70 calories per serving, which meant the whole can had 490 calories inside total. I could munch through a can in a day with my lunch, dinner, etc. So I got several cans, and began enjoying one a day for the past four days. But what they dont fucking tell you...

Except in tiny print you cant read without a fucking electron microscope

...is that the primary ingredient is something called "olean" which I have since learned is Latin for "Unwashable & Indestructible Ass Grease."

Oh Yeah. I'm not even kidding.

So today, while I'm standing in the living room debating whether or not Laundry or Dishes will get done first, I get the urge to fart. I live alone, so sweet. I let the honk loose and its wrong. Something just sounded wrong. I know my own wind, and I have never farted a sound that sounded like a fart wrapped in a pillow.

Oh yes, something was very wrong. I had just shat myself. But this evil olean makes shitting yourself sound almost like a regular fart, and had I not been particularly attentive, it could easily have gone unnoticed, I'm telling you. THAT's how utterly covert and evil this olean stuff is. What the fuck?! What if I'd gone out to hang with friends or gone for a drive, what then?

So I walk carefully to the bathroom and disrobe. before I even sit on the toilet, I wad paper and carefully wipe from the front. Sure enough, it was light brown, and had the texture of soft spackle. You fucking Pringle bastards.

I sat down and pushed a bit, and lo, out came a jet that I didnt even feel an urge for one minute earlier. It piled in the bowl like brown marshmallow fluff.

The problem rose when I tried to wipe. I went through a whole fucking roll of TP and could not get it all off me. So.

I jumped in the shower. Yep, its gross, but it had to be done. There I stood, water pouring down, cheeks spread, and using my own hand to make certain I'm clean.

That was when I discovered that after using my hand to wipe myself (before I soaped the area) my hand came back covered in some sort of transparent grease. It was so fucking foul. The grease made water bead off my hand. It was tacky too, and very difficult to manage.

So I grabbed the bar of saop and went to work.

You fucking Pringle bastards.

The bar of soap came away coated in grease as well, and would no longer wash. I had to turn the water to hot and massage the soap for five minutes to get it to the point where I could use it again. It took me an hour to get the fucking grease off my pucker. I shudder to think of what its doing INSIDE ME right now, but I will damned sure never eat that shit again.

Fucking Pringle bastards.

This is where the joke about "anal leakage" came from. its real. Fuck Pringles." - Random CL Poster

Jesus christ, I haven't been able to stop laughing since reading this.. Enjoy.
Old 02-19-2012, 06:23 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

I too oft eat an entire pringle can in a day but i use the big boy kind cuz i only have 1 chin still
Old 02-20-2012, 02:30 AM
Kobold

+1 lol, gold!
Old 02-20-2012, 03:23 AM
Large Rat

O_o
Old 02-20-2012, 04:40 AM
Banned

I bought one of these a long time ago when they first came out. I never bought them again. I called them poop chips. I was considerably younger.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:20 AM
Fire Giant

good read [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Darklotus [60 Rogue]
Cranial [55 Necro]
Cheechx [52 Ranger]
Chongi [52 Mage]
Dreadlord [44 Shadowknight]
Old 02-20-2012, 09:19 AM
Aviak

There's apparently a weight loss pill called Allie.. And there's a forum dedicated to the "Alli Oops" which refers to something similar.. where women who take the pill will experience unpredictable uncontrollable diarrhea.. Makes me giggle every time..
Old 02-20-2012, 09:22 AM
Aviak

Here's some excerpts from an article I found about it..

Quote:
But we don’t always like to bother with directions. Those who haven’t completely followed instructions offer cautionary tales on the drug company’s Web site.
“(I)’ve pooped my pants 3 times today, and sorry to get descriptive but it even leaked onto the couch at one point!” writes one user.
It can strike any time — even in the early hours of the morning. One user writes: “(Y)a know how when you start moving around in the morning ya pass a little gas. Well, I did and then went into the bathroom and to my horror I had an orange river of grease running down my leg.”
Fellow cheaters advise each other on the best clean-up methods, and some even suggest using panty liners or Depends. One frugal user noted, “I’m thinking that infant diapers might be a cheaper way to go, just use them as a large pad.”
The gross side effects might scare away the less-committed, but some experts appreciate Alli’s very real, very immediate consequences of cheating on your diet.
“It forces you to eat a lower-fat diet — if you don’t, you’re violently penalized for not doing so,” says David Sarwer, the director of clinical services at the Center for Weight Loss and Eating Disorders at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. “When they eat a little too much fat, they’ll learn not to do it again.”
The drugmaker claims Alli is promoting healthier lifestyles by teaching users that weight loss involves eating healthy food and getting enough exercise — and Sarwer agrees.
“People who are struggling with their weight assume that thin people never think about what they eat,” Sarwer says. “I’ve always been impressed by patients who really rolled with the punches with some of these events. They say, ‘Well, I learned that I couldn’t do that. It taught me to eat differently.’
LoL "Pooping my pants really taught me not to eat fatty foods.. Thank you Alli!"
Old 02-20-2012, 12:08 PM
Kobold

There's a reason the can is precisely the size and shape it is...
Old 02-20-2012, 12:27 PM
Sarnak

One night in college we were going to watch the Sunday night game and I got sent for snacks and beer. I picked up a bunch of these pringles and keystone since they were both on sale, and the next day none of us could go to class and were 5 doods on 2 bathrooms tag teaming the shower and john all day.

Good times.
Closed Thread