Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2019, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem really bitter.
I bleed sodium chloride
Old 02-07-2019, 03:13 PM
Banned

No I’m giggling at azure guard flexing not knocking y’all and I’m sure everyone already has a 2h primal the 1hb one is a quality of life thing. Think twice tho if you think you’re effecting AM at all.
Old 02-07-2019, 03:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I’m giggling at azure guard flexing not knocking y’all and I’m sure everyone already has a 2h primal the 1hb one is a quality of life thing. Think twice tho if you think you’re effecting AM at all.
Not really trying to flex or say 'oh wow look at how good we are.' I think the original point was if you put forth the effort, you can get raid bosses too. Someone asked what targets we got this cycle so I listed them. Somewhere between 'AM gets all the targets on the server ever' and 'only AoW / Doze / Vulak matter' is where the truth lies. You might not be able to just waltz into ToV with a bunch of fresh-faced raiders and start scoring Vulaks and Dozekars effortlessly, but you CAN work your way into the raid scene a little bit at a time. I remember a time where AG could barely handle Vindi or VS. I'll take the targets I listed over that any day.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 02-07-2019, 03:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really trying to flex or say 'oh wow look at how good we are.' I think the original point was if you put forth the effort, you can get raid bosses too. Someone asked what targets we got this cycle so I listed them. Somewhere between 'AM gets all the targets on the server ever' and 'only AoW / Doze / Vulak matter' is where the truth lies. You might not be able to just waltz into ToV with a bunch of fresh-faced raiders and start scoring Vulaks and Dozekars effortlessly, but you CAN work your way into the raid scene a little bit at a time. I remember a time where AG could barely handle Vindi or VS. I'll take the targets I listed over that any day.
This.

And for the record plenty of us in AM want loot off the targets AG/Core/BG get every cycle for our mains not some random alt.
Old 02-07-2019, 04:04 PM
Fire Giant

Am really wanted last nights yelinak. Many a salty tear was shed. Gratz AG
Old 02-07-2019, 04:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gratz AG
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-07-2019, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

In the history of velious how many contested AoW, Doze, and Vulaks have gone to the non Rampage, AM, Forsaken, Tempest, etc guilds?
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 02-07-2019, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Please, please, please, stop calling it effort! You're sitting on your ass, staring at a screen waiting to push a button.
Old 02-07-2019, 05:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please, please, please, stop calling it effort! You're sitting on your ass, staring at a screen waiting to push a button.
So leveling CoTH mages, shared clerics, shared dps, farming idols, learning rules, learning pulls, building out databases of mob information, tracking for timers, moving melee binds, actually placing the coth mages, teaching others how to pull/run trains, buying/farming clickies (soulfires, reapers etc), recharging.. isn't effort? Makes sense.
Old 02-07-2019, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

No that isn't effort. If you're breaking a sweat doing any of that shit, that's a sign of serious health issues that require immediate medical attention.
Closed Thread