Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2019, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because a ranger has the ability to hold agro does not make healing a ranger a fun job. Play a healer and you'll know why rangers get passed over.
Yep.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 06-06-2019, 02:48 AM
Planar Protector

I recently saw a hands group that had a ranger and sk. The sk was leaving soon and they wanted a new plate tank. They would not consider moving the ranger to tank and having a monk pull (nor even having a monk tank). This was despite having an end and cleric in the group.

So obviously rangers do get invites, but there are still some players reluctant to let them tank. Which is odd as I tanked in most my groups as ranger when not pulling.
Old 06-06-2019, 02:49 AM
Planar Protector

I don't intend to tank on Ranger unless the group asks me to do so, or incase I need to snap the aggro in an emergency. So I'm okay if they don't want me for that role. I'm happy to fill the role of DPS/Support.
Old 06-06-2019, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

Lammys are terrible weapons. If you want a cheap main hand, use a jade mace which has a better pure ratio and delay. Stats do not do enough to be the deciding factor in a weapon. Also, stats do not do enough to be the deciding factor in a weapon. Finally, I just want to bring up that stats do not do enough to be the deciding factor in a weapon.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lammys are terrible weapons. If you want a cheap main hand, use a jade mace which has a better pure ratio and delay. Stats do not do enough to be the deciding factor in a weapon. Also, stats do not do enough to be the deciding factor in a weapon. Finally, I just want to bring up that stats do not do enough to be the deciding factor in a weapon.
I use my blue warrior epic with its terrible ratio all the time for the +atk. Fite me.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
19 delay weapons are for losers and 18 delay weapons are for winners.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
19 delay weapons are for losers and 18 delay weapons are for winners.
Yea but throwing away 1 delay on a primary weapon because of "fashion" is pure loser logic.

Realistically, you can get a 10/19 velium 1hs for like 1k. Lam's are the iMac G3 of melee weapons.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

I'll defend my beloved Lammy to the death. Speaking of which, I've got one now, and I have eight levels to scrounge up enough money for the second.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

I’ll take a venom axe over both of these. Mo dex mo procs
Old 06-06-2019, 02:30 PM
Sarnak

This man plans on being buried with a pair of Lammys in the casket! Let's not hate on the fellow! Heheh
Closed Thread