Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2019, 04:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me drop some facts on your shit post.

I mean, in the last year or so, AG has gotten:

Primal Velium Battlehammer: 12
Primal Velium Spear: 8
Primal Velium Warsword: 11
Primal 2hb: 19
Primal 2hs/2hp: 1,785 (seriously, so many rots I can't even count em)

AG has a total of 104 keyed people.

That's 31 Primal 1hers, and we also don't have 300+ keyed people all trying to bid for em.

I dunno, I think this makes AG look pretty bad. A guild full of primal wielding nerds, and you still can't kill anything. Zlandicar sends his regards.
Old 06-08-2019, 04:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about this one? Is this cheating?

Video

It was kind of you to provide evidence that you were lying. Strange that you felt the need to scrub the audio though.

Maybe that's not cheating? It's definitely trying to game the system for free mobs.
Making a guild camp because of having mobs youre wiping to in their vicinity and los is textbook raid interference. Youre hindering the progress of someone elses raid due to your own shortcomings in that video. Not sure how it could be spun as anything else tbh.

Also can we stop with the propaganda-esque messages. AM isnt the same guild it was 3 years ago, awakened isnt the same guild it was 3 years ago. There is a lot of positivity in AM. Ive never heard racist comments or homophobic stuff in my almost 2 years. Thats just the truth, if people are doing it, they arent doing it publicly. And im sure that people in riot or ag arent perfect angels either in private. The values of every guild is ultimately the same, kill mobs and have fun. Ignoring all political agendas, that is the value of playing any type of pve mmo in a group. Narshe can write his 1000 word essay on why he thinks AM is pure evil and must be cleansed all he wants, but its so far from the actual facts we honestly get a good laugh from it.
Old 06-08-2019, 04:43 PM
Kobold

is this the proof people are talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n3pFFPSlW4
Old 06-08-2019, 04:54 PM
Kobold

Know how I can tell there are no mobs in window?

Jesus guys, go outside. It's a beautiful Saturday afternoon. It is only a game. Why do you have to be mad?
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 06-08-2019, 04:59 PM
Sarnak

Hey Hotel,

Some RNF advice. Probably stop posting like Detoxx told you, every thread you make blows up in your face and makes you look bad. I know you are mad that the GM's deleted your guys' troll posts in our guild forum. I did find the ShowEQ accusations funny. Especially when you guys reset Tunare 10+ times after the changes to her showing weapons or proccing them and always got 3 drop Tunares. The odds of that occurring due to chance alone are less than 1/10th of 1 percent.

I know you guys got your primals in 2016 but the guild to get them in 2019 is still AG. Just remember ST is a marathon not a sprint, don't burn yourselves out. Good luck out there.
Old 06-08-2019, 05:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean me standing up to continue frapsing since you didnt even concede with the fraps of a clear train, even less of a chance without one. You fostered that environment, not me.
look no further than this post to know why every other guilds leadership hates dealing with aftermath. To them 2 wrongs = a right.
They will blatantly fuck you over than point to something that happened months ago to justify why its ok for them to then purposely do something like this.

Not saying you are a good player or anything, but I know you are not just that bad of a player to not realize you could just change camera angle to continue frapsing that. A blind man could watch that fraps and know you cancelled your camp to purposely get your guild trained so you could try and force a concede because you guys just love competition, right? Aftermath leadership is a bunch of sadboys, get over yourselves already.
Old 06-08-2019, 05:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ST is a marathon not a sprint, don't burn yourselves out.
It was your officers looking out for you with the FTE limits right?

You guys burning yourselves out contesting 3 mobs in one zone that drop nothing most of the time was impacting your ability to compete on actual raid targets.

Credit where credit is duo though, you managed to get almost as many primals as us in that time.
Old 06-08-2019, 05:04 PM
Banned

Can ANYONE provide evidence of detoxxs claims to innocence?

He was officially exonerated from cheating by a GM. Considering the lengths you nerds go to in regards to this game and the gorilla chest beating that ensues as a result, are you telling me no one has the evidence of said GM clearing his name other then anecdotal nonsense?
Old 06-08-2019, 05:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
look no further than this post to know why every other guilds leadership hates dealing with aftermath. To them 2 wrongs = a right.
They will blatantly fuck you over than point to something that happened months ago to justify why its ok for them to then purposely do something like this.
Look no further than this post to know why Aftermath tires of dealing with every other guild's leadership.

To us, we want to be held to the same standard as other guilds. When we "trained" a guild who were sitting in a dangerous spot, we ate a 2x concession and had loot deleted. When we were trained in a dangerous spot, we get called out for not camping.

We're not the ones that dug out logs from 2016 to try and prove a point on a dispute a few weeks ago.
Old 06-08-2019, 05:09 PM
Sarnak

You should all chill the fuck out , we are all gearing our 16th alt with primals by now

wow classic around the corner

no need 2 be mad