Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2019, 11:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AM has fielded less than their competition (Who combine for things AM can handle on their own) since the start of rooted dragons.
I want to believe this but i've been in tov a few times since the rooted dragons and both times AM had by far the most people in zone (100+). Granted it was probably before some of the team ups but that sounds pretty recent, too recent for AM to be considering themselves underdogs all of a sudden.
Old 06-11-2019, 11:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I knew this thread was gonna be good when I saw page 1 a few days ago... but got dam there is some serious mad in here.
Old 06-11-2019, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to believe this but i've been in tov a few times since the rooted dragons and both times AM had by far the most people in zone (100+). Granted it was probably before some of the team ups but that sounds pretty recent, too recent for AM to be considering themselves underdogs all of a sudden.
Sorry that we are underdogs.
Old 06-11-2019, 11:52 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I knew this thread was gonna be good when I saw page 1 a few days ago... but got dam there is some serious mad in here.
Old 06-11-2019, 11:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The truth is lately (and of course, I speak as a relative newcomer to the ToV/city leaders/etc raids) is that all guilds have been feeling the bite of the rooted dragons, some of their members really don't like the change and don't have / don't want to put in the time anymore, so they don't log on anymore. The cool thing I've witnessed since being in Aftermath, (as I has joined before the root change) is that the leadership and the remaining players have stepped up to fill in the gaps of what got left behind. I can't make every raid due to my work schedule, but we pull off some pretty cool encounters time and time again. I'm real happy to be a part of a great family of players, and some pretty cool folks.

So to address your point, perhaps AM *did* have a larger player count before the root change, but the meta is different now, and the overall max count has dropped to between 70 and 90ish, from what I can tell. But, thems the breaks. I really enjoy raiding with this team, through the wins and the losses.
Old 06-11-2019, 02:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
100 eh. Don't think you have been in ToV then.
Old 06-11-2019, 03:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I speak as a relative newcomer to the ToV/city leaders/etc raids
Why do you need two accounts, Monrezz?
Old 06-11-2019, 04:08 PM
Kobold

Vraxx is NOT Monrezz. Evidence: Vraxx is pretty nice to me, and might even voluntarily group with me someday!
Old 06-11-2019, 04:31 PM
Aviak

I think the evidence speaks for itself.
Old 06-11-2019, 05:07 PM
Sarnak

Imagine getting consistently beaten by a guild led by someone who's still new to the content. Yikes.
Closed Thread