Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2019, 11:06 AM
Sarnak

Default Worst thing you ever did to another player here or on live

Confession time, what's the WORST thing you ever did to another player, either on p99 or on live?

Me, when I was in 6th grade playing eq live on luclin server a friend of mine and I rolled bards for the sole purpose of training spectres in oasis. We would run them by the docks and just watch the scythes swing and then wed come back to look at all the corpses and laugh and log out. We'd walk to the gas station for snacks and then come back and do it again.

Feels bad
Old 01-11-2019, 11:16 AM
Banned

On my current server I have characters in about every kunark dungeon where I train anyone I see loaded in. Then I spam them with “cya firegiant”

On p99 blue id chain train TMO with nexona in VP. I would get messages pleading to let them CR and camp out. No mercy. Eventually I joined TMO.

On r99 I wiped the velious guild on Tunare by playing the bard shrink song while a rogue in my group the size of a pixel killed all their clerics. Tunare got to 4% lol while my boner was at a 100%
Old 01-11-2019, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

This is something my friend did on live and not myself. We were probably 14 when it happened.

He would go around and find peoples corpses and tell them to consent him. The he would loot all of their gear "to bring to them" and keep it. He had a 15 war with full crafted and 2 lammys. I am sure a lot of people did this and that's why they turned off looting others with consent. He was such a shitbag lol.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:24 AM
Fire Giant

Similar to the above

I once looted a dudes corpse after a wipe and kept it all

If you cant fuck em, fuck em
Last edited by Jazzy; 01-11-2019 at 11:25 AM.. Reason: My point being if said player had been female i wouldnt have robbed them for i am a lover of women
Old 01-11-2019, 11:32 AM
Kobold

Back on live I met a terrible fate in the Freeport sewers thanks to the drowned citizens. I had trouble retrieving my corpse because it was so dark. Some random hero offered to lend me his lantern, with the only condition being that I returned it to him when I was finished for he too had terrible night vision.

After successfully retrieving my corpse I was so exited that I immediately logged off forgetting the promise that I had made. I only realized this several hours later of course and could not re-locate said hero, nor could I return his prized possession. It haunts me to this day.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

i shit in a sock

https://i.imgur.com/jWulto1.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/7rhWLVV.jpg
Old 01-11-2019, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

My roommate in college sold his account twice ... and twice used the original cd keys to get it back a few weeks later.

On live back in 2002-2003 I went through a phase where I aggressively used a now well known cheat program. For about 3-4 months I kept several high value long respawn mobs on lockdown solo at weird hours that only I knew the timers for with a hack that let you hit mobs with arrows shot from anywhere in the zone. Mobs were too far to summon and endless quiver and archery mastery 3 meant I could solo lots of mobs that were borderline raid targets.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 01-11-2019, 11:42 AM
Fire Giant

Camping raster on live I was there for 36 hours straight, toward the end of the horrific ordeal I dozed off and missed a couple of spawns, and another monk started killing the Ph, I explained to him how long I had been there and he agreed to let me join him and if raster spawned we could roll for idol, I had my mom join us on her druid, finally the raster spawned while the 3 of us were there, my mom got on the corpse and I yelled at her to loot it, she did, then I started freaking out in group chat to make it seem like she screwed up , the other monk was pretty pissed but eventually let it go, later that day I had my first robe of the lost circle
Rustymule - EC trader

RED
Node Red - [ANONYMOUS]
Chun Li - [ANONYMOUS]
Old 01-11-2019, 11:46 AM
Kobold

When I was in high school playing EQ for the first time, I took off all my equipment and asked a guy to help me with gear/money. I don't know how I remember this, but he gave me a Beetle Stinger (which was a huge item for me at the time) and gave me some advice/etc. I proceeded to put all my gear back on in front of him, and he just /t'd me 'Dude, that is not cool, really shocking behavior...'.

I actually think that experience made me a better person as his disappointment was so palpable I never did anything like that again.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus, that girth is impressive
Closed Thread