Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 02-10-2019, 01:35 PM
Fire Giant

Default Where is the "Eq titanium directory" i cant find it, only have p99 folder

Im not the savviest of techies. I dont know what files to download the update to. I cannot find an eq titanium directory, only have a project 1999 folder in program files.

Is there anyway someone can explain like im 5?
Old 02-10-2019, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Wherever your eqgame.exe lives on your computer
Old 02-10-2019, 01:38 PM
Fire Giant

Also, will this update be replacing my UI files? Making it so I have to re download any UI addons?
Old 02-10-2019, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Normally that folder isn't called "Project 1999": normally it's just called "EverQuest". If you have a folder called "Project 1999" you likely downloaded it from bit torrent, where a P99 player specifically renamed it to that.

Either way, the name of the folder is irrelevant: whatever folder has eqgame.exe (and all the rest of the game files) is your eq titanium directory, and you want to paste your patch files into there.

P.S. You very likely won't need it, but it's always a good idea to keep a backup copy of that directory around just in case, unless you really can't spare an extra 8 gigs on your hard drive.

P.P.S. No, the patch files shouldn't overlap with any UI files, which means you shouldn't have to redownload any UI skins you have.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:43 PM
Fire Giant

Oh ok thanks, i think i did it!
Old 09-08-2019, 08:47 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Angry

Downloaded and extracted new files literally right next to the launcher icon in the folder..nothing. Won't let me log in & it's really frustrating. If i't ain't broke don't fix it! lol