Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2019, 07:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is not a debate, did I hurt your feelings?
Quite the contrary. But I find it ironic you talk about the hate and racism from Trump bullying but you take pride in being hopeful of attempting to hurt someone's feelings online.

But sure, you hurt my feelings with your ass backwards ideology.
Old 08-08-2019, 07:26 PM
Banned

ah yes the intellectual position that racism isn't real and also exists because people call things racist

more plz dingus
Old 08-08-2019, 07:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm.. Guess you can't be an advocate for legal immigration and not be a racist. Guess two things can't be true at once.
Old 08-08-2019, 07:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quite the contrary. But I find it ironic you talk about the hate and racism from Trump bullying but you take pride in being hopeful of attempting to hurt someone's feelings online.

But sure, you hurt my feelings with your ass backwards ideology.
what was that about a safe space?
Old 08-08-2019, 07:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ah yes the intellectual position that racism isn't real and also exists because people call things racist

more plz dingus
Can you try once in your liberal mindset to not make up words that people didn't say and use them to enforce your view point? Where did I say racism isn't real at all?

This is the problem with your argument, you always need to make false statements, use an extreme, group people in a sub category (baby boomer, racist, bigot) with no intellectual data at all but you are determined you are right and people that don't agree with you are "dingus." God, we need more people like you.
Old 08-08-2019, 07:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you try once in your liberal mindset to not make up words that people didn't say and use them to enforce your view point? Where did I say racism isn't real at all?

This is the problem with your argument, you always need to make false statements, use an extreme, group people in a sub category (baby boomer, racist, bigot) with no intellectual data at all but you are determined you are right and people that don't agree with you are "dingus." God, we need more people like you.
im sorry i understand your argument better than you do

dingus
Old 08-08-2019, 07:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
trump: mexicans are invading
shooter: im doing this because mexicans are invading
nerds: trump has nothing to do with this
Someone didn't read the manifesto:

Quote:
My ideology has not changed for several years. My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case.
He was anti-immigration which is typically a republican position, but he was also wanted to stop it for anti-corporate, pro-labor, and pro-environmental reasons that democrats would sympathize with. He was concerned about the increasing automation in our society and the tensions it would would cause in the job market, which is an issue Andrew Yang is running on.

His politics don't fit into a neat category. He didn't do it because of Trump or any other politician, and we know he didn't because he said so. He had his own reasons.
Old 08-08-2019, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

All El Paso shooting patients being treated at hospital 'refused to meet with president'
Old 08-08-2019, 07:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
what was that about a safe space?
You must not be following or understand sarcasm. Mine is a joke and the counterpoint, which seemed to fly over your head like a rocket ship, is that I don't think racism can be determined until someone calls for action of harm against a certain race if they aren't breaking the law.

You think racism can be determined based on speech, media and things you've read online even if you've never met the person. You are virtue signaling about moral rights and that you are on the moral high ground because you've spotted the "racists." My point is that you are calling out racism but seem to get enjoyment out of attempting to "hurt peoples feelings" which is very hypocritical coming from someone who is virtue signaling for racism.
Old 08-08-2019, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
You must not be following or understand sarcasm. Mine is a joke and the counterpoint, which seemed to fly over your head like a rocket ship, is that I don't think racism can be determined until someone calls for action of harm against a certain race if they aren't breaking the law.

You think racism can be determined based on speech, media and things you've read online even if you've never met the person. You are virtue signaling about moral rights and that you are on the moral high ground because you've spotted the "racists." My point is that you are calling out racism but seem to get enjoyment out of attempting to "hurt peoples feelings" which is very hypocritical coming from someone who is virtue signaling for racism.
whats the joke? i like jokes
Closed Thread