Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2020, 06:47 PM
Fire Giant

Is there a way to set this by default? I have to reset it right now every time I log in, "chatfontsize" that is.
Old 05-21-2020, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

It's in the eqclient.ini file.

-Mcoy
Old 06-01-2020, 05:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Thanks for all the chat window info, it's helping alot. When I ask people how to get fullscreen to stick (it keeps revering back to windowed for me) they say to set resolution and screen size in eqclient.ini . I don't see anything there, but eqlsUIConfig.ini seems to have lots of confusing data like that. I can't find a guide for that online...Anyone?
Old 06-01-2020, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for all the chat window info, it's helping alot. When I ask people how to get fullscreen to stick (it keeps revering back to windowed for me) they say to set resolution and screen size in eqclient.ini . I don't see anything there, but eqlsUIConfig.ini seems to have lots of confusing data like that. I can't find a guide for that online...Anyone?
These are the relevant eqclient.ini lines. I'm not sure they're all relevant, but some subset of them are.

Code:
WindowedWidth=1915
WindowedHeight=1030
Width=1675
Height=1000
WinEQWidth=1790
WinEQHeight=1040
WidthWindowed=1790
HeightWindowed=10401

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-06-2020, 02:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I find it much easier to just set the background of my chat boxes to black, turn texture on, change alpha to 100% and faded to 50%. I just mouseover the box if there's text I can't read easily and when it darkens back to 100% I can read it fine.

-Mcoy
That's what i do on blue. Can't get it to go full black on green. Is it possible on green?
Old 06-06-2020, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's what i do on blue. Can't get it to go full black on green. Is it possible on green?
The method I described above is how I set them on Green to be full black. Make sure you turn the texture on.

-Mcoy
Old 06-07-2020, 02:55 PM
Aviak

That worked. I didn't have texture on, so that fixed it to the dark black look. Thanks!
Closed Thread