Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2020, 05:47 PM
Orc

Default Seeking druid for static duo. Details inside.

Is anyone interested in creating a static duo? I realize the sheer nature of the game makes almost any static group nearly impossible, but I figured I'd try anyway.

I'm available for sessions 6:00 PST+ Sat - Tues, and any time Wed - Fri. This isn't a let's play 24/7. It's a lot more laid back. Though I do want some form of dedication. I will give you a way to message me and when you feel like playing you can contact me. I'm very knowledgable of EverQuest and great at games in general. It should be enough to carry us through if you're new considering the ease of this game. We can also group as we see fit. I will be playing a necromancer.
Old 11-15-2020, 01:54 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I'm interested! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I have a level 8 Druid. I'm not new to the game, but I'm not a pro at it or anything. I played a 52 Druid back in the day, and a Magician to 65. There are a lot of things I never got to do in EverQuest like high level camps, raiding (only went on one Naggy raid).

I can play every day, but I have to step aside for an hour or two here and there to watch a 3 year old. But I can play for long stretches. Just there are certain times when I'll need to go AFK. Its usually at the same times of day (after nap time, and supper time).

Its probably silly, but I really really want to level up a Druid so that I can power level people. Not all day or anything, I just want to be able to pop into newbie areas and toss buffs to help people out. Lemme know if interested!
Old 11-15-2020, 02:32 AM
Orc

Hi Bluryu, I just sent you a private message.
Old 11-15-2020, 12:19 PM
Orc

Times didn't work out. Still looking if anyone is interested.
Closed Thread