Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2018, 04:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpieRockyl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i haven't heard JP talk about bullying or the need for physical confrontation

however i have adopted some of his linguistic styles, much as i have adopted some of TRUMP
Gavin McInnes talks about it. He advocates for grown men to get into random fights because it's natural.

Then again, he's Scottish. Also grew up punk. That could explain it.
Old 05-22-2018, 04:24 PM
Banned

Gavin also showed the camera his bunghole & donger

he's a real intellectual
Old 05-22-2018, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True, but the 24-hour news cycle is relatively new.

Media is forced to gather as much info as possible to show round the clock. When there's a major tragedy, it almost gives them a break allowing them to focus on that one topic pretty much all day for a few weeks.

And they all do it at the same time.

Suddenly the school shooter gains the attention of the country. All eyes are on him.

In the past, media could only afford to highlight these stories for a minimum amount of time because the short length of their programs.

Now they can spend all day on it.

Makes the news more enticing for fame-hungry people.
I see your point but I am not sold. Just because its there all day doesn't make it more valuable. Before that 24 hour cycle getting your name in the papers was important, as much as society knew what was important. 1 story, 2 stories per week was popular and "fame". It just seems like its more important now, I guess that is your point yeah? perception.

But to put my own 2 cent here, these kids are young adults and teens.. if they are sitting around watching CNN then yeah they probably do have problems. I would rather be out skating, riding a bike, watching a movie or playing video game (before internet connections) than I would sitting around watching talking heads ramble. Gah I couldn't even imagine, it would most likely drive me crazy too.
Old 05-22-2018, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpieRockyl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it was a god send that i left when i was 14 and had a mind expansion living in LA
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-22-2018, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
the problem with the bully question is that we've softened males. we've told them not to fight, and that fighting is wrong. this is from the perspective of cuck bitch liberals who have never experienced the transcendent bonding that occurs between two males of any age who take their dispute to the physical plane.

it's not that big of a deal to get your ass whooped. you're a kid. fight back. yeah you're gonna get your ass whooped you scrawny nerd bitch. if you're lucky, you'll toughen up. if you're from a good family, you have an older brother who beat you up and so the kids of your class are wimps by comparison (thanks bro).

somehow we have to dispel this idea that physical confrontation is inherently wrong. little boys need it. young men often need it. we used to ship em off to the trenches. What now? Everyone is a special snowflake who should never be hurt physically or emotionally. wrong.

that's weak victim mindset.

learn how to throw a punch. learn how to take one. or else you'll be taking it in the ass while lusting after the hooting baboony goonie females.

THAT shit is what breeds skewl shottars
Personally, I think it's the 40% of the US population that isn't truly American. I think our immigration policy should immediately and exclusively recruit white (80%) and Asian (20%) attractive females in their 20s and 30s to allow our men more activities. Also, I would like the aforementioned 40% diluted into nonexistence, at least in America

Ultimately, multiculturalism, tolerance, atheism, religious pluralism, and declining social cohesion are what produced this problem. We must seek a God-Emperor who will mandate braindead Protestantism until we figure out what comes next. TRUMP 2020, for blondes and country
Old 05-22-2018, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol
Old 05-22-2018, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jogappa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
someone should have told this TX boy that magic is real now and he can become a pretty girl instead of getting mad. but yall gave him Luddite Jesus and total lack of perspective on where society is going and what we are capable of delivering going forward, coupled w "ban the guns". zero cosmic perspective, zero imagination, and a fuck load of regressive thinking. he was steeped in retards and black and white thinking dumb heteronormative olds, got bullied, spent 45 minutes per day watching the same 2 black kids disrupt class and the world looked extremely grim. boys who cannot fight back in bully scenarios should be forcibly injected w estrogen. they need stronger stuff than what we gave to patriam.
I was given flyovers by iraqi military jets and Iranian f-14s chasing them the fuck out of the zagros mountains, interspersed with my bearded militant looking father with jet black hair and piercing blue eyes returning from the frontline in Ahvaz, like a Baratheon (books, not show. We are neither bald nor obese) telling me and my brother that if "the Arabs ever make it over the mountains, you will fight them like mazyar and Rostam." I was told at age 9 that it was my duty to kill Arabs

While I don't say that is something you whites should ever aspire to, you could at least punch bullies in the face and care slightly about your God and country

Just my $.02
Old 05-22-2018, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was given flyovers by iraqi military jets and Iranian f-14s chasing them the fuck out of the zagros mountains, interspersed with my bearded militant looking father with jet black hair and piercing blue eyes returning from the frontline in Ahvaz, like a Baratheon (books, not show. We are neither bald nor obese) telling me and my brother that if "the Arabs ever make it over the mountains, you will fight them like mazyar and Rostam." I was told at age 9 that it was my duty to kill Arabs

While I don't say that is something you whites should ever aspire to, you could at least punch bullies in the face and care slightly about your God and country

Just my $.02
this is like what happened to me except with illegal immigrants

i will never forget the time i had to bead down on 2 mexicanos with my 30.06 when i was age 8 or 9

thanks dad!
Old 05-22-2018, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
this is like what happened to me except with illegal immigrants

i will never forget the time i had to bead down on 2 mexicanos with my 30.06 when i was age 8 or 9

thanks dad!
Mexicans and Arabs are actually very similar. I won't elaborate but think about it

Also remember the Alamo
Old 05-22-2018, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just my $.02
"yeahhh punch the bullyy! then no one will make fun of us when we cut our dicks off"