Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2017, 05:03 AM
Fire Giant

im waiting for the next TLP after angarr is dead LuL

just kidding
Old 12-01-2017, 08:47 AM
Planar Protector

Playing shining force cd without egress. That's my pve for q4 2017. Thinking fire emblem GameCube for next game.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is training people with mobs, one of the few ways to intentionally kill someone on blue, a red thing? No PvP happened in that scenario. Nothing red happened in that scenario.

The guy could have said "me and a pal dropped muffins on the ground in front of 20 people" and your comparison to red would make just as much sense.

Talk about fucking dumb.
Daybreak said they are making a new server, putting 0 effort into it and are just collecting money until the next TLP is opened. This has been spun by brain damaged people that they are making a hardcore server where there are no rules so training makes the server edgy.

Red99 is a great place to fuck around and do some PvE.

Agnarr is a great place to fuck around and do some PvE.

Basically pick which game style you like more and then come on here and pretend you are a badass because you picked the better blue server.
Old 12-01-2017, 01:48 PM
Banned

Hippo I agree so much with your statements.

What’s really hard for my immersion on the daybreak severs is the non classic stuff that’s in during the timelocked content. Along with things like not having to push mobs and having everything automated etc just makes its snooze fest for me.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is training people with mobs, one of the few ways to intentionally kill someone on blue, a red thing? No PvP happened in that scenario. Nothing red happened in that scenario.

The guy could have said "me and a pal dropped muffins on the ground in front of 20 people" and your comparison to red would make just as much sense.

Talk about fucking dumb.
Because on red99 you need written permission from your guildleader and GMs to do anything outside of PvE/buffing and PL for the sake of the fragile 10 casuals leveling up that might one day turn into Dragon Slaying Cult members.

This isn't a problem Agnarr has... at all...and infact GMs wont do anything if you steal peoples mobs/named....they will eventually ban you if there is enough video footage of you training tho.

Like I said Agnarr is more red99 than red99 is red99.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

He was the kind of player that instantly joined the zerg to warm body and somehow managed to have the worst record of any Paladin on the server. He sees no difference between the servers because he sucked at pvp hard.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 12-02-2017, 09:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Cuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but you cant attack other players and all raid content is instanced so people don't fight over it

so you are basically the kid in elementary school sniffing rubber cement who gets his tater tots stolen everyday and it does not even bother him
Old 12-02-2017, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Cuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they cant take out all the non classic stuff, would require work

they bought SOE products at a rock bottom price to churn out some $ before it dies
Holy shit it’s all right here. All ready for them... if I was Daybreak I’d being throwing lots of cash at the wonderful p99 team. Wonder what the price tag was with getting the rights along with how much their TLP severs still bring in.

I’d buy this all from rogean if I could to have 2 diff servers rolling. 1 set on stone in velious and a zek like server that’s a cycle and you can just copy pasta your toon from the cycle to the stone server or something but not vice versa. I think that would retain folks plus appease these nerds who can barely quest AND JUsTLoVE pee v pee.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:24 AM
Orc

would be nice to see an emulated game get a reset, classic days are always fun!
Old 12-03-2017, 05:25 AM
Banned

agnarr fun, def getting my mmo kick out again.

7 weeks till luclin boys.

sorry you're stuck on a 2 year old velious server with 3 BiS toons PLing some random noobie just so you got someone to talk too.

( I literally grouped with 20+ new people today alone in a few groups I joined. )
Closed Thread