Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2017, 02:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your accusation of a deflection is dishonest and ignored.

answer my question -

how long for the trash?

how long for the boss?
Excluding Tunare there are a decent number of bosses, and they represent a decent proportion of time.

Also, lets not forget the time where CSG cleared growth in about 7 hours, then spent over 8 hours trying to down Tunare herself!
Old 12-07-2017, 02:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

answer my question -

how long for the trash?

how long for the boss?
Well, you keep defining things between the terms trash and boss. Trash, while apt, is a pretty negative term for mobs that drop velious raid gear. It demonstrates the focus on trying to sell people on the idea they are getting scammed. Also once again the singular term boss when there are several mini-bosses in growth.

Anyway, I was there for the first Tunare kill and probably been at more kills than 99.5% of the server and I can still only give very rough estimates. I would say clears of trash and other bosses can typically vary from 4 - 9 hours, depends on a lot of factors. The median might be like 6.5. Tunare I would say dies about about 1 hour after the last other mob is killed.

Your turn, please clue us in on your fair system to get loot for everyone based on participation.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 12-07-2017, 04:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
they're saying outsourcing the trash clear to pubbies under the guise of charity is dishonest as heck
You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means. The people whom you are accusing of "outsourcing" are going to be there themselves running the entire thing and doing the vast majority of the work. I just hope that despite a lot of the negativity that has been put forth in this thread, it is also put out there that a lot of people on this server appreciate the effort put in by others to create open type raid scenarios that allow players to see content and loot they otherwise would not. I know I am thankful for those who organize and run all the open raids we have seen over the past year.

I don't understand why people are so discouraging of this event outside of being angry that they were told "no, you cannot roll on the Tunare loot that you have done basically nothing to earn, while members of the guild have put in countless hours gearing toons, organizing large groups of people, and perfecting strategies to get to the point that they are at now where they can down Tunare". The sense of entitlement amongst some people here is unreal.
Old 12-07-2017, 04:18 AM
Planar Protector

Take it to rants and flames kids. Show up, get pixels, be thankful someone invited you to the big kid table.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 12-07-2017, 06:14 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
patriarch gon do what patriarch gon do
You have meddled with the primal forces of nature, Mr. Pokesan, and I won't have it! Is that clear?! You think you've merely stopped an open raid -- that is not the case! The casuals have taken billions of pixels, and now they must put it back. It is ebb and flow, tidal gravity. It is ecological balance. You are an old man who thinks in terms of guilds and peoples. There are no guilds. There are no peoples. There is no Aftermath. There is no Awakened. There is no Rustle. There is no CSG! There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multi-variate dominion of pixels. Petro-pixels, electro-pixels, multi-pixels, Reichpixels, swords, hats, sleeves and tunics. That is the natural order of things today. That is the atomic and subatomic and galactic structure of things today! And YOU have meddled with the primal forces of nature, and YOU WILL ATONE!
Old 12-07-2017, 07:57 AM
Kobold

"On tunare kill, while attenders could assist on the kill, the Unique Loot from Tunare will be handed through Awakened members"

LOL Come PL AW stuff !

Retired from Blue
Deathproof Tete`de`Mort 60 Necro.
Jemora 60 Rog.
Sinitrose C`la`Crise 60 Sham.
Sheana Kanbake 60 War.
Yapas D`Lezard 60 Monk
Patate Creme`Fraiche 60 Wiz.
Gnolife Le'Roi'Soleil 60 Mag.
Bisou Frenchkiss 57 Clr.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:01 AM
Planar Protector

Refuse to acknowledge Gatmanno until he posts a SS of himself in the thread sharing fashionquest pics.

Best of the Best Looking Toon on P99

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=286026
Old 12-07-2017, 08:34 AM
Banned

Quote:

answer my question -

how long for the trash?

how long for the boss?
I love this, def should be answered
Old 12-07-2017, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blah Blah Blah I don't spend that much time tracking, blah blah blah bat phone, blah blah blah its my hobby, blah blah blah im disabled. You sacrifice too much for pixels on this server, just stop it before you waste away your days on this Earth.
Why are you being so depressive. This ruined my mood. Thanks Spyder. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-07-2017, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you being so depressive. This ruined my mood. Thanks Spyder. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His post actually brought me closer to him. Couldn't have agreed more with my fellow realist.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Closed Thread