Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2018, 04:42 PM
Kobold

Dad I am homosex
Old 07-20-2018, 10:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSect© [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/shrug I don't consider myself therian fwiw
Old 07-20-2018, 11:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/shrug I don't consider myself therian fwiw
a velociraptor is a theropod

hope this helps
Old 07-22-2018, 10:51 AM
Sarnak

Episode 16: The Seventh Circle

Nexii nearly tripped over what seemed to be a pair of Iksars corpses on the way to the Middle City. Looking closer, she could see that they had been stitched and seared together like a human centipede, but by some powerful magic.

"Eww..." Nexii fake-gagged by holding her throat. "The only thing more gross than one Iksar is two. Or maybe it's just one now, I don't know."

"Two-boxer." Sirken explained briefly. "Anyways, the Middle City awaits us."

The pair made their way to the Middle City gate, where Llandris and Braknar stood guard.

"Welcome, what is your name Miss?" Llandris asked Nexii. The cleric recognized him, though the reverse didn't seem to be the case.

"Uhhh... ummm... I'd rather not say? I like my name as it is, I'd prefer to keep it that way?" Nexii said indignantly.

"It's Nexii Vanadis." Braknar said, getting right to it. "Sirken, you still haven't told her have you? You know it only gets worse from here on out."

"We're finishing this date. Even if you two were Jesus and Santa themselves, I'd tell her when I'm ready. This gate is going to open."

"Fine. But don't say I didn't warn you." Braknar said, then releasing the seal that held the gate shut. The pair went inside, and Llandris re-sealed the gate behind them.

--

"Those two! So anyways, this part of the Red City has become more populated since the Great Renaming. It seems some players took advantage of the loophole created. I'll definitely have Unbrella look into closing it." Sirken started.

"So what then is worse than breaking server rules?" Nexii asked. She'd seen so many sins so far, and yet she couldn't seem to guess what the last ones could possibly be.

"Breaking social ones. Here we house players who have committed the sin of Fraud."

"Ooo, like corruption? I bet I could corrupt you..." Nexii teased.

"That, and thieves as well. Those that would steal from their own kind. Fraud is a much greater crime than a simple death setback. We're talking about stealing hours, even days, of other players efforts."

"I see. I can't say I've ever stolen anything. Well...nothing I wasn't told to take." Nexii crossed her fingers after saying it.

"My heart..." Sirken said to her, but was cut off with a finger put over his lips.

"I said already...I don't do romance." Nexii interrupted. "Now, let's just take a look around. We don't need to spoil this place by getting all l-l-l...listless at such weak emotions." She took the lead, and onwards they toured the Middle City. Nexii could see firstly officers of loot council guilds: <Bregan D`Aerth>, <Paradigm Shift>, <Rampage>. "You just know they skimmed a ton of items and platinum. PS would get so many more applicants if not for their loot policy. They could have been <Rustle> 2.0," Sirken just nodded at her comment, not wanting to re-open that old wound. Feeling her distraction, he took the opportunity to sneak a hand hold as she explored further.

"Caiu..." she whispered, seeing an Iksar yank a plethora of expensive items owned by <Aftermath> and <Awakened> off a pair of vendor NPCs.

"CAIU!" a powerful voice boomed, echoing so loud she had to hold her ears. The most successful thief P99 has known flopped over dead.

"I know that voice! It's Getsome. Funny though, Caiu never stole from us. I guess it works though. For a moment there I thought he was replying to me," She shrugged, knowing that soon the Iksar would respawn and the cycle would repeat.

Lastly she came to see the greatest fraudster near the entrance to the Inner City. It was Hyjal, a player who had duped an entire guild. Some would call it a collection of guilds even. His false prophesies led players into believing they could compete against the twin evil empires. "Lordbobunism. A failed economic experiment. We all know that nothing can compete against the free market of Retoxx bucks and whatever currency it is use over in <Tempest>." She knew this one was beyond hope. Despite the absolute failure and waste of efforts that <Lord BoB> had been, a babble of 'successes' such as "We saw Sevalak" was uttered in reply.

"Deluded...I suppose he defrauded himself, too." Nexii said, with only a fleeting twinge of pity.

"So what did you think?" Sirken asked, as they approached the final gate.

"Mmm, seeing all these players get justice is pretty hot. I kinda wish we were back in Neriak already. This place isn't really the best to...you know..." Nexii said, playing the coy game out.

"We're almost done. You won't be disappointed." Sirken promised, pointing to the final gate where a single arbiter stood.
Old 07-22-2018, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"CAIU!" a powerful voice boomed, echoing so loud she had to hold her ears.
Laughed my ass off. Anyone have that screenshot?
Old 07-22-2018, 11:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Laughed my ass off. Anyone have that screenshot?
I don't but I hope so. It's up there with Plox's sig of Drulok's DKP
Old 07-22-2018, 11:14 AM
Kobold

Retoxx bucks! Quick, get the pixel replicators out! We need to dupe these while they are still relevant!
Old 07-22-2018, 06:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PS would get so many more applicants if not for their loot policy. They could have been <Guild That Thought They Were Going Somewhere But Disbanded> 2.0," Sirken just nodded at her comment
Old 07-23-2018, 08:59 AM
Sarnak

Episode 17: The Eighth Circle

Nexii and Sirken approached the final gate. The sole arbiter was Rogean.

"Another one? After all that happened last time?" The project manager asked.

"..."

"..."

"I'm tired of being treated like I'm some pariah here. What is it you're so worried about? I'm just a cleric. Can't I just take a look inside?" Nexii broke the standoff.

"No worries about you in the here and now. She doesn't know, though." Rogean said to Nexii and then Sirken in turn. His hand was on the seal as if undecided.

"And does she have to?" Sirken quizzed back.

"No, I suppose not as I said. But I will ask to see you in council soon." Rogean declared. He released the seal.

"Sheesh. Why don't you just tell me?" Nexii asked of Sirken, as the two made their way inside and away from Rogean.

"It'll take awhile. With that nap you took, there isn't really time. Tomorrow, I promise." Sirken said, brushing her long white hair back with his hand. This left her ear exposed, which she turned to allow him to kiss tenderly. The pair stood there, embraced, in the bleak Inner City. As if some bastion of defiance against the sinners.

"Do I even want to know the next?" Nexii asked, timidly as she pulled back just enough to wrap her arms around his torso. "I mean, I kind of get the point now." Her green eyes seemed more radiant than ever, despite all the sins observed and the long journey it had been just to get to the center of Dis.

"Oh, you do though, don't you?" Sirken grinned. He gave a kiss, then turned his own neck aside. She took the cue, kissing the vulnerable area. The kiss soon turned into a bite, her teeth locking in as tight as her arms were. Harder and harder she bit down until she got what she wanted: a groan of agony with an attempt to escape. In that moment she felt that he would be true to her, and despite the misgivings of the other GMs she felt it would sort out. And if it didn't, there would likely be other playthings to pursue.

"I'm ready do to it. To see this place, that is." Nexii said, inadvertantly teasing again.

"Very well. This way." Sirken led her into a large circular building in the center of the city. It was very dark inside.

"I'll explain again. The sin of this place is known as Treachery. There's another common phrase for it that all players know of. To even utter its three letters is a sin if done in accusation."

"RMT..." Nexii whispered, not forgetting her served 10 day banishment from the Neriak Library for past accusations.

"Yes. This place is solely for those found guilty of real money transactions. The greatest treachery is the sale of ones achievements, and worse for many, ones entire being," Sirken gestured outward. Neon lighting reminiscent of home came on, illuminating the room just enough to see the horror of it all.

There were dozens of black adamantite statues resembling black reavers. But this wasn't what was horrific about them. It was that each had sharp adamantite spikes welded straight through, causing those inside to bleed a sort of black blood. The blood dripped to the ground, filling a circular moat. In essence they were magical, inescapable iron maidens. She could see the blood was also flowing back up by some dark magic, keeping the souls within from bleeding out to death. Curiously, it was silent aside from the blood drips, leaving one to wonder if the pain was too great to even scream, or whether their tongues had been ripped out.

"What sadist came up with...this?" Nexii glared at each statue in turn, with a mix of both awe and revulsion. Part of her wanted to heal these suffering souls, and yet, she knew they deserved it. Each statue was labelled. The majority seemed to be TMO, but she saw other famous RMTers. Platlord, Kluwen, Troop...Phatez? It was hard to read that last statue in the lighting. Finally she came to a more prominent statue, at the top of the circle.

"Derubael, the fallen GM." Sirken said before she could. The disdain was clear, and surprisingly forceful.

"Was it you?" Nexii said, feeling her body grow warm with arousal. It seemed Sirken was distracted this time, as no reply came. He glared at the statue, a small grin apparent. "I...heard about him. I couldn't imagine having someone else's soul inhabiting my body. To force it on others..."

"I know. It made me sick too. I did what I had to do," Sirken finally answered.

Nexii panted at the revelation. She wanted her counterpart so badly at that instant, groping him and stealing yet another kiss. But she remembered something. This was only the Eighth Circle.

"There's one more! Show me..." Nexii began to search the room. The final Circle had to be close.

"No, you can't go down there! It's not safe for us, let alone you."

The priestess gave no reply. Her lust to see more torment and torture washed over any sense of danger. It didn't take her long to find it: a frozen rune on the back of Derubael which she placed her hand on.

Her form dematerialized...
Old 07-23-2018, 10:21 AM
Kobold

oooo now I am excited who it could be! Is Sirken going to ravage the great Nexii in the Hall of Treachery? Hot stuff if so! Can we get a few more Dante's Inferno layers added into the story?
Closed Thread