Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 07:07 PM
Kobold

Its funny how you all got stomped SO hard over the course of the last few years by Nizzar that you just cant wait to run to the boards and talk shit.

You guys so mad L O L
Old 08-21-2014, 07:11 PM
Sarnak

Nizzar pretty sub par player IMO, his only redeeming quality being that he can play eq for any length of time at any time with the exception of MtG tournaments
Old 08-21-2014, 07:11 PM
Banned

ya rystar you know all about getting stomped on eq emu boxes

8)
Old 08-21-2014, 07:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Salem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nizzar pretty sub par player IMO, his only redeeming quality being that he can play eq for any length of time at any time with the exception of MtG tournaments
lold
Old 08-21-2014, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Truth be told I was going to eat an ENORMOUS steak tonight, lots of chips, a big salad, have a bold coffee in the morning and take a colossal shit while reading this but It's raining so hard right now I had to pull over.

I'm enjoying every minute of sitting in my car on the side of the road.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 08-21-2014, 07:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So nizzar is not on the loot council? Can't wait till I get home and post all the forum pics I saved to my hd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God damn I knew I liked hb for a reason. Hopefully anybody that knew about any of this and didn't report it gets the same treatment.
You're too stupid to realize that you're also asking for him to be banned since the screencapped forum posts were made while he was still a member.
Old 08-21-2014, 07:36 PM
Aviak

If this is true... Might as well consider it a bann on me as well. Not that I in any way wanna go down as a martyr along with Nizze. But if this is what our GMs consider trying to solve the issues this server has. I give up.

We have probably around 50 people that could eat banns if GMs just read the boards and ooc logs. Yet putting focus on things that's not even on p99 servers...

To belive the GMs will handle everyone equally will be impossible, but hopefully there is more to this story. Maybe another 50 banns inc? Because I actually do have some faith in our GM's still.

Now I got a few "I told you so" to hand out from my post's on HBs last app thread.
Old 08-21-2014, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im Grasping at straws here.
I can see that
Old 08-21-2014, 07:38 PM
Aviak

Oh... And from how I see it. Nizzar does not lead nihilum anymore.
Old 08-21-2014, 07:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this is true... Might as well consider it a bann on me as well. Not that I in any way wanna go down as a martyr along with Nizze. But if this is what our GMs consider trying to solve the issues this server has. I give up.

We have probably around 50 people that could eat banns if GMs just read the boards and ooc logs. Yet putting focus on things that's not even on p99 servers...

To belive the GMs will handle everyone equally will be impossible, but hopefully there is more to this story. Maybe another 50 banns inc? Because I actually do have some faith in our GM's still.

Now I got a few "I told you so" to hand out from my post's on HBs last app thread.
karsten >>>>>>>>>>>>> hb all day everyday
Closed Thread