Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 05:05 PM
Sarnak

Don't listen to them. With hard work and perseverance, you too can have your own

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-20-2014, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Please note that this means that kill stealing is still against the rules on Project 1999 Red. If you wish to steal someones kill, it is recommended you kill the player first and then kill their mob.

Read the rules.
Old 08-21-2014, 07:34 PM
Kobold

Want to true story of how the MIGHTY Jerluss got his Aegis of life?

A long day in the Southern plains of Karana and Jerluss logged in to the game (as I did the last few days for an hour or two to camp the Lord of Grim). As I logged in a paladin of Bronze with a Pally Soulfire sword attacked me!!! I fended him off forcing him to use his LoH and we fought over the course of 10ish minutes (pally vs cleric is epic!) in which time the Undead Lord Grimrot spawned, being that I dont have track on my cleric I did not even know that it spawned. That is until Kinson ran to the spawn and tried to kill it during our little PvP match. Bad move on his part as I just nuked the mob away from his silly dps. I did zone to NK to heal up however I did not plug as he keeps saying, not during this fight anyway. Aegis of Life feels good on my clerics back.

Took about a good 5 hours of off and on camping it to get the spawns btw.

TLDR - He tried to take the easy road and KS the mob and he was unable to KS me even though he had a 20% head start on the mob. He also enaged with me in PvP and used his LoH already and knew it was a matter of time before I chased him out. Everything else is complete nonsense. I dont have epic, nor any ragefire loot (Reti is just butt hurt he got the boot). I have a Donals BP and a Manastone, tuff luck for him.
Old 08-21-2014, 07:45 PM
Sarnak

I am an alleged eye witness to the Lord Grimrot shooting and i support Kinson's version of what happened that night
Last edited by Rhuobhe; 08-21-2014 at 07:48 PM..
Old 08-21-2014, 08:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(Not that it matters anymore - but you are lying. I forced you out of the zone and into North Karana. You manastoned and healed to full mana/hp and came back to KS. Don't be a douche and try to make shit up. Go away and grats on taking away from others.
Of course I zoned over and manastoned and healed to full, because you didn't chase me. As a cleric I am of course forced to play the long game as I needed to burn through your LoH and then you. I zoned back in to continue our fight knowing I burned your LoH and I could wear you down easy enough. You went for the mob first got it down to 80% before I even knew you were on it. Should have KILLED me first, not try to burn it down before I would notice. Take it as a lesson and play better.
Old 08-21-2014, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

Listen to this guy talking about camps on R99.

Dude was in range of you, kill him and win the loot or die trying. There is no such thing as killstealing someone in range of you on this server, learn2bash.
Old 08-25-2014, 04:13 PM
Sarnak

Aegis Log, Stardate 2014.08.25

Went with my homeboys to the ancient city of Sebilis. Dispatched some <Holocaust> thugs on the way down and slew fucking DRAGON with my aegis of life.

They never stood a chance.
Old 08-25-2014, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Fuck that's a sexy cleric

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 09-24-2014, 11:28 AM
Sarnak

Slew another dragon with my Aegis of Life. Here is me with my shirt off in the middle of battle cuz I don't give a fuck.

Old 09-24-2014, 11:30 AM
Fire Giant

i see dead people
Closed Thread